Saturday, August 05, 2006

SONY ERICSSON K800i




Remember my previous blog entry ??


I am proud (and so darn excited) to say... that I bought the new K800i from Sony Ericsson!!!!! YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!


*goes insane from too much excitement*

@)(*#$@NY@)#(*RHCZEIN@#RWAR*(@H#!!!!!

*raises hands in the air & runs around wildly*


Editor's Note: pls note that the phrase "runs around wildly" was quoted by MELiciously Mel on a sunny afternoon, sitting by a ceiling-to-floor glass panel (which made me very dizzy) in Coffee Club in Wisma Atria at Orchard, with a dish of Mixed Fruit Fondue + a cup Coffee Black + a glass of Iced Passion Fruit.



Anywayz...



It's SO COOL LAH!!!



I think I'm in love with this new hp. Gosh...



I love the outlook...
Love the feel of it...
Love the screen displays...
Love the sound...
And the picture quality...
And all the functions...
Even love the buttons...
And its rich colours...
And all the applications...
I also love the games...

I can just go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on an... ok ok... you get the point.


It's just FUN FUN FUN!!!


Family & friends have got a good laugh out of the Face Warp where the program practically fucks up your face... hahahahhaha... and I'm going to put those warped pictures as their individual Contact Pictures... so when they call, I can get a good laugh out of the picture display before I answer the phone.... ... mwahahhaha...




Here is my Face Warp:
(omg!!! damn ugly lah!!! it's the... ... i dunno which one is worse... ... is it the EYES... or the MOUTH... hahahahhahaa!!!)





This is my lil sister's Face Warp:
(check out those Ronaldinho teeth sia!!! speaking of which, you would think that a guy that rich would be able to afford to spend some money to fix those teeth...)



And just for kicks, here's Ronaldinho & his infamous (opps, sorry... i mean, FAMOUS) teeth.
(Ronaldinho can be found at the Ugly Footballers website... and I'm not kidding when I say that the red circles that I did in Photoshop actually made him look better)







Oh oh! And I also took a lot of cool pictures outdoors!!!

(so freakin nice lah!!! I'm in love with this hp!! It really captures details!)






(wow... not bad for a 3.2 megapixel camera. It's actually a long list... and I took it from far. This is part of a directory list from Far East Square, which is it's near Chinatown. I'm going to try every restaurant on this list!!!)









Here are some pictures that are taken closer to home:

(this is Goodtime Girl!!! I love her!!! She keeps my back comfy when I'm watching TV... she lies beside me when I'm bored... and she even talks to me when I'm lonely! You can see her previous appearances on my blog here and here!!)






(Goodtime Girl even updates me on the latest gossips and rumors... ... ... w.. .w.. ..w ... what?! they WHAT?!?! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr... NOW i'm MAD!!!)







I went to Junction 8... and it's been a long long time since I stepped into the carpark. So I was amazed when I saw that they have upgraded it with sensors!!!

How WOW is it, huh???







And lastly, being a cam whore that I am (hey, don't look at me like that... my whole family is born this way! You can see for yourself at my lil sister's website here, if you don't believe me).







Ok ok... are you ready for this?









Tahhhh Dahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!







PWOAHHHH!!!







WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!





Seriously, even I'm impressed with myself the new Sony Ericsson K800i Mobile Phone!!!

It makes photo-taking so much more fun & crazy! And I swear that the 3.2 megapixel camera makes everyone look good!!!