Friday, July 21, 2006

Bad Experience in a Taxi






I know, somewhere along the line, you are going to ask me what makes me want to blog about this in the first place.

Well... obviously, I have encountered something today in a taxi, right? Ask stupid question...



Anyway, I believe that I speak for all of us Singaporeans when I say that...


#1 bad experience
... for all of us are the INCREASED PRICES. This is going to be a continuous bad experience each time we raise our hand to flag that stupid taxi between 7.30am to 9.30am and 5pm to 8pm.

Peak hour $2.00 ?!?!?! You siao ah you! I can eat 'Zup Cai Peng' for 2 bucks, ok?!?! On top of that, I still have to pay ERP and that starting fare of $2.40!!!!

Pathetic and sick people like me have to go to the hospital for check-ups early in the wee wee morning (like today)... and not only have I got to pay a bomb at the hospital, I even have to suffer the high-priced taxis.

Hello... not as if your taxis has champagne or Vogue magazines to read.



#2 bad experience
As if the increased pricing for taxi charges wasn't enough, I had to sit in a taxi with an merciless uncle who cannot control his gas problem! Wat the fark lor...

I was day-dreaming and looking at the sky when suddenly, I was brought back to reality by this 'rotten egg' smell. I knew it wasn't ME... so who the bloody hell could it be. Of course the stupid taxi uncle lah!

So being the nice little bitch that I am, I discreetly wind down the window a little so that I can get some fresh air.




But guess WHAT.




That moronic uncle turned around and said to me in mandarin, "Xiao Mei, can help me check if all the windows are up?"




(O_O) !!!!!



(-_-") !!!!



... ... ...

AWIU^&(_*#UIRO@ARHA#OYR*#
!!!!!






First of all, uncle, thank you for calling me XIAO MEI.

But are you trying to get yourself charged for murder in the 1st degree by releasing the Silent Killer on me?!?!?!?!

For the amount of taxi fare that I have to pay as a consumer, the least you can do is provide me with FRESH, SCENTED (and I don't mean nasty smelling) air, right?!?!


This is the worst time of my life...

In the end, I told the uncle that I needed some fresh air becuz I'm sick.



(yeah... sick from your smelly fart)



Seriously, doesn't he know that he has just released the Silent Killer?!?! I guess as you grow older, you become less aware of things... ... but that smell... .... *bleah*....


... ... this is definitely going to be added into my list of Childhood Trauma.



Now, everybody.... say, "YEEWWWWWWWWWWW"...








*snaps a picture*