Monday, July 24, 2006

The Problem with Me




... is that I feel like Pepe Le Pew most of the time. A born romantic with an enthusiasm that knows no bounds... and an ego as big as the Effiel Tower.





Another similarity, is that we both don't get it.

Read this to further understand why I can never get it.

As for Pepe Le Pew, he doesn't get it that he smells really bad. He falls in love this kitty cat that has white stripes down her back... and he thinks that she's a skunk like him. No matter how she runs from him, he thinks that she's just playing hard to get.

However, Pepe & little ole me mean no harm.


We're actually sweet... loving... and kind.


*beams*








Like I said earlier, I am...

"A born romantic with an enthusiasm that knows no bounds... and an ego as big as the Effiel Tower".

However, the only thing that's keeping my feet firmly on the ground and not in cloud nine... is cuz... deep down inside, I am a Smeagol.

A timid, insecure person. Very frequently, doubting myself... ... and wondering if I'm ever good enough or have I done enough.






When that insecurity gets too much to bear... or temper flares, Gollum appears. This spiteful, revengeful demon that has been living in my shadows... ... only surfacing when the mind is at its weakest.

Read this on how evil I can be.

And this on how I love humiliating & torturing ppl for my own sick pleasures.







Scary.

Talk about multiple personality disorder.


(woooooo... that arm looks toned... all that working out at the gym finally paid off)

Editor's Note: This is not the time for Pepe Le Pew to emerge... ... DOWN BOY!










...


......


.........


5 mintues later.... ....







Due to forgetfulness caused by senility....











Before I end this very lame blog post, I'm thinking if there is a strong resemblance between Smeagol / Gollum and me.

I mean.. .... ... We both have big heads... big googly eyes... high cheekbones... and of course, the same scrawny body with long long fingers and those Ronald MacDonald trademark big feet.



errr.... hmmmm.... is that why people on the streets point & scream at me...???



Nahhhhh... it can't be....



How alike can we be?



I'm cute & lovable...




Smeagol is like... ... gross... and replusively skinny. I may be thin, but I don't think I'm THAT replusive.



Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....



There's only one way to find out...




I wonder.... ....




..... ... ...




... ... ...




..........





...... .... ...w. ... .w...... no...... it can't be... ...



.... ..... ......



... ..... ..... .....










OMG !!!!!

THEY WERE RIGHT!!!!!!!!