Friday, July 28, 2006

Job Search (Part I) - Conclusion



In my earlier post, I mentioned that I went for a job interview in jurong yesterday.

Today, the lady called and offered me the job.

It was a tough tough decision to make.



First of all....
JURONG LEH!!! SO DAMN BLOODY FAR LOR!!!

But on the other hand...
It'll be good to accumulate some HR experience! Besides, the pay is reasonable. And after a year or so, I can always look for something else nearer to home.



Gosh... this is like playing...






So, I had 3 options:

50/50

Ask the Audience

Phone a Friend






And I will go with... ...

PHONE SOME FRIENDS
(wat?! cannot meh? This is MY game... I can phone as many ppl as I want...)






Daddy said, "so far... dun take it."

Mummy said, "just say yes first. take it up first"

Woman who bakes delicious yummies said, "so far!"

Woman who loves dogs but has cats said, "so far!"

Shooopaman, "just take it up first and if you don't like it, just quit."

Ah Beng, "wats wrong with waking up at 6am? at least got transport!"

Mummy then changed her mind and said, "i think better don't take the job... so far... by the time you get there, you'll be too tired to work"






Well... my dear wonderful family & friends, I have decided to take up the job.


And I'm going to take the advice of Shooopaman.




"Take the job first. If don't like, then quit."




Mwahahahhahahahaha... evil...

Gosh... I feel so bad for the company.




But yes, that will be my final decision.