Sunday, June 25, 2006

Decision to Get a New Mobile Phone



Ever since I bought my 1st Samsung HP, it's been nothing but a piece of crap.

(The SGH-D500C Samsung Slide Phone)





It's seriously all Beauty and no BRAINS... and I can't believe that it's an Award Winning gadget.

(Award Winning my ass!)





I bought it this year and within a month, it got sick 4 times and I have brought it to see the incompetent doctor 4 times.

As if I wasn't fed up enough, the stupid software that synchronizes the HP with my PC is also nothing but useless and irritating and unstable and just.... .... boils down to serious frustrations and wrath and in turn, causes me to break my #1 Year 2006 resolution which is:



Stop being known as the Vulgar Bitch who looks like a geek.




Anywayz...

I have officially given up on trying to grit my teeth and bear with this stupid thing.

So I'm now deciding on getting a new one... with a BETTER camera function (yeahhhh).

I have my eye on this upcoming candy bar model from Sony Ericsson.. the K800i.

(... woooooooooooooooooooo...)


(... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...)



As you can see, it has got a 3.2 megapixel camera & Expandable Memory Slot (Memory Stick Micro) & it's an mp3 player, with Bluetooth & Infrared & USB.



GOSH.

I know it's going to burn a hole in my pockets.

I think it's going to cost like... ... ... one thousand dollars.

Well... I guess there's only one thing to do now... in order to own that K800i.




*prays to all the gods that money will fall down from the heavens and into my room*

...
.....
.......