Monday, July 24, 2006

Freedom is Mine (At Last)



Yup.

Lastest Update.

Due to good conduct and satisfactory behaviour, the company has decided to release me earlier, instead of serving the full 1 month's notice period.

As you all know by now, I have resigned.

Time to move on to greener pastures.

So, officially, today... 24th July. I am a free man (or woman).



However, I suspect the company released me earlier by a week for the following reasons:

(1) They could see that I'm just waiting to leave.
(2) They read my blog, particularly this and this .
(3) They wanted to save money by not paying a full month.



Or... it could be that I was trying to clear my remaining leave... and right at the part where it says, "Reason", I put down:


Sick.... of working.... here from working too hard.



Dun look at me like that... ... the company doesn't believe in liquid paper. And I don't want to rewrite the leave form just cuz I'm on this Saving The Trees program.



Anywayz...

Now, I'm vegetating at home.

I'm super bored.

I just watched a DVD. The movie Crash was filled with well-known actors... like Sandra Bullock, Ryan Phillip, Brendan Fraser, Matt Dillon, Don Cheadle and many more...

It's about how racism hits America like nobody's business. And how black men hates white men. And white men fears the black men. And how some black men wants to protect anything white. And some white men wants to do the right thing for the black men but ended up doing it cuz of fear. And how rich black men are disappointed in black men. And how white men thinks that everything bad is done by black men.

Ok ok... I know I'm making the story sound very boring, but trust me, it's not. If any movie can make my mummy sit there and watch it without complaining, then THAT is a good movie.



I'm too bright awake to go to bed.

And I'm too lazy to do anything else.

But I'm too bored not to do anything.

I think I shall go terroize my sister who is sleeping right now.