Saturday, July 08, 2006

Temporary Suspension of PalliativeDrug



I don't feel very funny these past 2 weeks. I guess you can tell from my previous few entries.

I'm serious.

And boring.

And unentertaining.

I apologize.


I haven't been feeling myself lately.

Why?

Becuz of a few reasons... like:



#1

I'm having the worst case of PMS. That explains the evil thoughts in my previous blog entry - Demons Living in my Shadows .

(... *hissssss*.... (say this with demonic voice):- "I feel like a Chucky"...)



#2

My Samsung HP and its partner-in-crime (the PC software) have decided to go on strike by rendering themselves incompatible with each other.

My patience is starting to run out.

I feel like they are really asking for it - a terrible beating.

I am thisssss |---| close to smashing them against the wall and watch the fractured components burst out of its body... ... and lie twitching on my cold, hard floor.

Due to a gadget-malfunction, I have to apologize again... for not having an abundance of graphically repulsive nor goofy pictures in my blog.


(MAN, I'M PISSED!!! HEAR ME ROARRRR!!!)



#3

My days at work are crawling like the world is on a snail.

It first started when I WANT TO APPEAL !!! Then it led to my FREEDOM . But alas, freedom will only be mine after I serve my 1 month's notice.

Now, every waking moment is a torture cuz I still have to do brainless, unfulfilling work for 3 more weeks. I feel like my brains are turning to mush in this company. I hardly use any brain power at work. My job is so... simple. There is no need for urgency... no need to run around like a mad woman. It's just boring.

I want my company to just torture me. Just give me something that allows me to use my brain and think!

Why can't the company just make me work like a cow?! Just squeeze my milk dry!!! Tug at my nipples until they are sore & achy... till they can produce no more milk!!!


(... yum yum... is it me or is the weather HOT HOT HOT???)



*sigh*... anywayz...

No challenges = No job satisfaction = Do not look forward to go to work = Come home feeling like an aimless Zombie = end up being a boring & humourless blogger (or in my case, I also tend to become evil & sadistic).



Melson said that my psychotic behaviour is due to my lack of boyfriend.

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

He told me that I need to get myself a boyfriend.... FAST.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!





*looks @ him*





I totally agree.





At least when I feel like I wanna smack somebody... ... or turn around & bitch slap somebody, I can just... ... play with my boyfriend, so that I will not turn into a physically abusive person.


Hmm. Since I don't have a boyfriend now, I guess I have to start thinking of several kinky ways to play with him. For now, my imaginary boyfriend will be called Mackie (until I find a real one).



Example of Kinky Play:

When I feel bored, I shall go visit Mackie at his work place. And I will bring a bottle of freshly-squeezed orange juice for him.

(awwwwwwwwwwwwwww... so sweet of me..)

I will lovingly crush some LSD tablets into powder form & put it into this bottle of juice.

And I'll make him drink it.

Then 10 mins later, I shall watch gleefully as he sits on the office photocopier machine to photostate himself naked.

*claps!!!*

FUN FUN FUN!!!



Anywayz... the purpose of this blog entry is to tell everyone who reads my blog, that I will not be blogging for some time.

I thank all of you who actually gives a damn about reading my life which I have mindlessly put it in my blog for all to read.

I have decided to admit myself into an asylum & receive proper treatment for my psychotic nature that is becoming more & more disturbing these past 2 weeks.


I'll see you all again next week.



... *pause*...




... which is like... 2 days later.




... *waves*... I'll see you soon. Dun forget about me. Becuz I won't.


I'm going to take an afternoon nap now...

... and dream about more kinky ways to torture*cough*... I mean, play.... with Mackie.

("ohhhhhhhhhh... Mackieeeeee. You wan a glass of milk? It's freeeeshhhh"... *snickers evily*...)