Monday, June 26, 2006

OMGWTF!!!!! I WANT TO APPEAL!!!!!


Why must this happen to me... ... on a MONDAY?!?!?!?!??!!


If you were working, would you prefer to work:

(a) 5-days a week
(b) 5-days a week + alternate saturday
(c) 5-days a week + every saturday




OBVIOUSLY is (a), right?!?!??!?!

Sad for me, I'm working on a (b). However, I can still take it... and mind you, I am NOT a lazy employee. In fact, anyone who hires me should thank their lucky stars... cuz I work my ass off and I hardly have any complaints... and I never indulge in office politics... and I'm so nice to everybody!!!




So... ... ...

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?!?!?!




Unfortunately, Satan has spoken its most evil words on this very day. And now, I have to work on a (c)... with effect from 1st July 2006.


OMGWTF!!!!!!!!

ASLKHF@*#FHUFHZEWSEH@*#HHF*FHO@H!!!!

ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!





Shouldn't people change for the better?!?! So why is this company changing for the worse?!?!

This is going to create so many unhappy people in the office now.




How in the world am I going to have my Friday late night programs now?!?!

And I can no longer wake up late on every alternate Saturdays!!!!




Do you know the reason why we have to work on alternate Saturdays??

Becuz Satan says,
"productivity is not good, so everyone must come back to work on ALL Saturdays"



Do you want to know what I want to say?

I want to say,
"fark you, muthafarker.

you don't give us bonus.

you don't give us incentives.

you pay us peanuts and make us work like dogs.

you want us to stay back and work overtime, but you don't pay us overtime.

you keep making stupid mistakes and I have to clean your shit up,
but when I make a mistake, you bitch about it.

you want me to teach you stuff that even my little kid sister knows,
but when I do not know how do something, you ask me why I don't know and said, "you shd know how to do it, if you don't know, then why we hire you for"



well, fark you, you son-of-a-bitch...



first of all, you hired me as a Project Co-ordinator to do admin stuff.
You didn't hire a Maid to wash your dishes after you eat your snack.
You didn't hire an IT technician to fix your computer when it breaks down.
You didn't hire a Graphic Designer to create websites & brochures for you.
You didn't hire a Cleaner to vacuum the floor.
You didn't hire a Video Editor to farkin edit your stupid home videos.



And if you think I know how to do all of the above, then why are you paying me so farkin little?! You should pay me twice more than what I'm getting now.



You bloody cheapo.

You're too cheap to hire an IT technician to fix your computer.
Too stingy to get a proper graphic company to do your company website.



You ask for so much, and you give NOTHING in return.

But have I ever complained???
No.

Have I ever refused to do what you tell me to do, even AFTER you insulted my intelligence???
No.



And PLEASE, I'm much smarter than you can ever be.

So don't call me stupid, okay?! You farker.




I WANT TO APPEAL!!!!!