Monday, June 11, 2007

Unbelievable




My mother was telling me that she was feeling dizzy the whole day. And I was like, "you sure or notttttt"... (cuz I know how she likes to exaggerate things).

Then she continued to tell me that a few days ago, she even fainted for a few hours. And I was shocked cuz NOBODY told me THAT!

So I asked her how come she was feeling so sick.

And here comes her unbelievable reply...

Mummy replied: ... I was also wondering why suddenly feel so sick. But then, today I finally found out the reason. It's becuz that time I bought Gina (my younger sis) some new panties, but she said very tight. Then I thought of not wasting the panties, so I take and wear. After that, then I started to feel giddy lah... sick lah... fainted lah. So today, I was suspecting whether is it the panties or not. So I take out lor. Then now, feel so much better already.




(O_O") <--- my expression after hearing the above...


Me: AIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU already know you are XL-size then you still 'gay kiang' (act hero /act smart) go and wear S-size!!!

Mummy: *looks at me with a super duper sheepish expression*... ... is actually... ... ... ... *blink blink*... ... ... ... ... XS.

Me: ... XS ?!?!??!?!?!?!?!! That's even worse lor!!! Wear so tight for what. I so skinny also have to wear Medium ah. Your backside so big, can wear XS meh?!?! No wonder fainted lah! All the blood kenna block at the cheeby there... cannot move up to the brain.

Mummy: =D <--- showing me her act cute face




Right after that, I decided to go and spread this to all my friends whenever I meet up with them.

... yup... they sure had a good laugh...


To take it one step further, I have decided to blog about it today.

It's not becuz I'm evil.

But I just feel the need to warn ppl out there... ... of the consequences of wearing underwear that is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too tight for you.



Moral of the story:
KNOW YOUR LIMITS. DONT 'GAY KIANG'.