Friday, June 08, 2007

Things People Do When They're Bored




1. Spend an entire morning on one's own mop of head, looking for wiggly strands of hair to cut away with a pair of scissors.

2. Sms friends and check if they want to meet up.

3. If they claim to be busy, beg shamelessly.

4. If begging fails, then weep in self-pity.

5. After loathing yourself for wallowing in self-pity, go back to grooming one's own hair.



URG!

I don't know why but I've been feeling so damn restless these days. Maybe it's PMS. Or the fact that there is absolutely nothing to do for such a long time.

I'm even thinking of what to do 6 hours later when I get off from work.

I don't want to go home. I don't want to watch TV. I just need to go out and hang around somebody in some place. ANY place.



I feel like a Sim now.

I think my Social bar is in the red zone.

I'm about to see Mr Bunny Costume trying to cheer me up from my depressive boredom.

... *happy tinkling music*... goo goo gaa gaa...

Where's that wishing well that can 'hocus pocus' some instant friends?

... GOSSIP TIME!!!

Or the control panel where you can type in the 'max motives' cheat code?

... *TA TA TA TAAAAAA*... Can go on all day & night...

Even the 'aspiration level 5' will be good for now.

... Lifetime needs are fulfilled. Now can sit back, relax & shake leg.

Heck lah... nothing can cure boredom better than 'motherlode'.

... *spend spend spend spend spend*...




*slums onto the ground*

(-_-)

Boringggggggg.



I just feel like tearing my hair out.

I have straight hair, but why are there like... strands of hair that look like they've been fried or permed? A few even have knots in them. And some is bent in an almost right angle.

I'm going to cut all those little motherfuckers out!!!!!!!!!

*cut cut cut*

URG!

*CUTCUTCUTCUTCUTCUTCUTCUTCUTCUTCUTCUT*



So frustrated right now.

*runs around screaming wildly, with hands up in the air*



... bored...