Thursday, May 31, 2007

Back Again






Due to the recently increased blog entries, it's safe to say that...


I'M BACK









for now







Anywayz...

Things at work has started to stable down a little. No more rushed implementations of system and hurried renovations done.

Yes. Although I'm in HR, but bascially we are in charge of eveything.

EVERYTHING.

From the cleaner to the maintenance to the security guards to the PLANTS in the foyer to the designing of the guard house to colour schemes to furniture. Add these all to the already loaded full spectrum of HR.



You have no idea how happy I am to actually be able to blog.

So... ...


*BIG KISS*






And just to give you a little update on What's-Been-Happening-In-Gni's-Life-Ever-Since-She-MIA'ed...

... as if anyone cares, but I'm just going to blog about it... just cuz it's MY blog...




On to the most shocking event, I was at work feeling mildly frustrated and grumpy while doing a dangerous thing at the same time... and...

... I sliced a huge chunk of my finger out with the penknife.

... i know... poor me...


Nobody was in the HR dept at that time, so I was stunned for 3 secs... staring at the piece of sliced meat lying on the table while my finger started to ooze... no... SQUIRT... blood out.

Then I calmly went to the 1st-Aid kit and did a sloppy bandage treatment on my own finger.

... eh... what you expect? Nobel prize for Bandaging, is it. I was only using ONE good hand to wrap the traumatized hand with the disemboweled finger, ok.


After that, I sat at my desk... watching the blood soak through the gauze... thinking of the next best thing to do...




















*takes my Sony Ericsson K800i & snaps a picture*






What??????????????????????????????????

OHHH... you thought I would call someone for help and go to see the doctor?

Yeah... that's the 2nd next best thing I did.



So my finger was in bandage for a whole week.

On the 7th day of work injury, I took the bandage out and...



... whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... the shape of my finger is actually dented in...




Anywayz...

The other thing that made me feel the compulsion to blog about it will be...

This mother cockroach trying to squeeze the hard-shelled baby egg out of her pussy...

ewwww...

So gross...

But I still grit my teeth and took the pictures of the birth...

... ahhh.. the sacrifices I have to make... ... all for the sake of classic entertainment...




And so she huffed...





... and she puffed....





And she tried her best to sqqqquuuuuuuuuuueeezzeeeeeee the little motherfucker out...





Then... she gasped her last breath of air.





And died.

Sad.


Let's all say a little prayer for the deceased...

"Dearly beloved,
we gather here today... ... to witness the death of a mother.
Trying so hard to bring new life into this world.
She was a damn ugly bitch.
But no doubt, someone who tried very hard for her young... ... (not that she had a choice). Indeed, she went thru a lot of pain & suffering.
The unwanted pregnancy was probably due to:
(1) She was probably raped.
(2) Probably one horny slut who sleep around with all the sexually-charged alpha roaches.
...
But look what happens to 9 seconds of fun time can do to you.
Probably 9 days of suffering with possible death.
...
But let us all pray for her...
May she have a better life in another lifetime."





...

......

Ok that's it.

Posting up these birth pictures makes me wanna shit.

So....

That's all folks.

Till next time.