Tuesday, May 29, 2007

BAD Dream



I typed this blog entry out a couple of weeks back, but I never got about to post it up.

Then a friend left a comment in one of my blogs, saying that his exams are nearing and that he thinks he might be going bald.

And suddenly, I was like... *DING*. I recalled this post.

So now, here is the long overdue post.



-----------------------------------------------------------



BAD.

BAD dream.

I dreamt that I was somewhere.

With some people.

It's funny how you can never remember certain things in your dreams.



Then for SOME reason, I discovered that there was a bald spot on my scalp.

yes.

BALD.



So I traced the bald patch.

And it went AROUND my head... ... like I was wearing a crown.

And then I panic. I went to the mirrror to see what it was.

And it was just... ....


BALD.

Ultimate Undeniable Baldness.



I checked the rest of my head.

And it seems like the SUPER bald area was AROUND the head. And the ALMOST bald area was on the top of my head... ... like... ... very sparse growth of hair remains.



*OMG*



*freaks out*



Then I did a very brave thing.

I actually shaved my whole head. And then I wore a cap.



You can bet that the minute I woke up from this BAD bad dream, I checked my hair.


Am I really balding???




*checks*




Whew.


I still have hair.


That's great.


But but but... WHAT IF IT'S A SIGN?!?!?!?!?!



Maybe it's a way of my body telling me that... ... perhaps... ... could it be... ... THAT I'M REALLY GOING TO GO BALD?!?!?!?!?!


(O_O) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <-- extremely traumatised face




NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*echo echo echo echo*

NOO NOOOOOO NOOOOO NOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!



For reassurance sake, I asked my mummy... my daddy... my brother... and my sister. But they all said that I am not balding... ... ... ... but but but... ... ... I know they're just saying it to make me feel better!


I'm so stressed! And I know that by being stressed out, it's going to increase the chances of me going bald! But I can't help it!

Ok, Gni.

Deep slow breathes.


ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

The worst thing that can ever happen to anyone is to lose your hair.


*whimpers in tiny voice*... mummy...



Anywayz, I even went to this Dream Moods Dictionary website to help interpret my bad balding dream. And it says:

"To dream that you are going bald, suggests a lack of self-esteem or worries about getting older. Alternatively, baldness symbolizes humility, purity, and personal sacrifice. You are at a stage in your life where you are confident in fully exposing yourself."




*speechless*

Holy Mother of all Nature...

Forget the "... baldness symbolizes humility, purity, and personal sacrifice. You are at a stage in your life where you are confident in fully exposing yourself..." part.

Look at "... suggests a lack of self-esteem or worries about getting older..."!



(O_O") <---- The face of disbelief, with 2 drops of cold sweat...



I know a number of people who are going to laugh at the GETTING OLDER part.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

Dun you shake your heads, you know who you are.



I hate to admit it, but... ... it's mainly the self-esteem issues that I have. Due to certain occuring circumstances in my life right now, I can't help but doubt myself in a certain way.

Maybe I'm not going to lose my hair physically, but perhaps I'm losing myself in other ways.



Yes.

I have fallen into the dark side.

And the only way of getting out of it is to suffer an indescribable pain for a period of only-god-knows-how-long time. But you know me. I will not go down without a fight. Even if it's a battle that I can never win.

But at least I need to know that I tried.


-----------------------------------------------------------


Ok.

That's about it.

May the force be with us.