Friday, May 18, 2007

Unsolved Baby-Blues Mystery




Some ppl are just too plain weird.

Why get married and plan for kids... when after the birth of the child, you refuse to touch your wife???????

Why these ppl can feel awkward undressing in front of their spouses? I mean... for god's sake, you two HAVE HAD SEX, right???? Don't tell me you make love with clothes on??? Or with blindfolds???

hmmmm... actually with blindfolds are not a bad idea. Kinky, in fact.




ANYWAYZ...


--------------------------------------------------------


A section of a weird conversation:



Me: So does your wife have stretch marks after birth?

Friend: I don't know.

Me: What do you mean you don't know. You mean you HAVEN'T seen her body after she gave birth???

Friend: See for what?

Me: *superbly stunned*... you mean even since your 3-mth old son was born you HAVEN'T seen your wife nekkid????

Friend: No.

Me: Can't be wat. Even when you two change together, you never see her body meh?

Friend: No. When I change clothes, I go to the toilet and I close the door. And if she's changing, I step out of the room.

Me: FOR WHAT??? Not as if she never see you nekkid before wat!

Friend: But I don't want her to misunderstand anything.

Me: Misunderstand wat????? That you're actually not a man ah??? Or is it... ... ... YOU CANNOT FUNCTION ANYMORE???

Friend: NO LAH!!! Just don't want her to misunderstand that I am trying to arouse her.

Me: Oh my god... ("as if you're very sexy like that"... but of course I don't say it out loud)...

Friend: Really. I am not mentally prepared yet.

Me: You're not mentally prepared to do what? To have sex with your WIFE?

Friend: Ya.


--------------------------------------------------------


I pressed on to find out the actual reason, but he just simply refused to tell me.

Seriously, I don't understand what's going on. Maybe he really cannot Mari-Kitah anymore, but he is too shy to tell me. But then again, he's only 34... ... ... hmmm... premature softness in the manhood?

But in the event that he really don't want to see his wife nekkid after she gave birth... then... WHAT THE F(*tut*) IS GOING ON???

Is it really that traumatising for a couple once a baby is born???

In this case, then FOR F(*tut*) YOU PLAN FOR A CHILD?!?!?!?! It's like... giving birth to a child and it ruins your whole life / sex life / marriage life / etc etc.

People just have a knack for torturing each other and themselves.