Saturday, August 19, 2006

YOUNG KIDS HAVING SEX



I know today is Saturday.

But I'm still working half day at work till 12.30pm. And basically, I'm done with my work... so I'm blogging.

Very good life, right? I know you're jealous now.



I was just reading the previous issue of The Straits Times (17 Aug, Thurs) when I saw the headlines beaming at me:

Rise in Sex Infections Hastens Need To Educate The Young




And you know that these kind of headlines just captures the readers' (or maybe it's just me) interest. So I read further and the sub-heading reads:



HOLY COW!!!

10 years old?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I mean... TEN years old?!?!??!!

TEN?!?!?!?!?!



Ok. I have to admit... I'm still in a state of shock.

I even said it out aloud, "wat the fug... ... 10?!?!"

So, it's lucky that my boss is not workin on the same Saturday as me (we work alt Sats) and as long as she doesn't find out that I'm a vulgar little bitch, then everything will be fine.



Anyway, back to the HIV topic...

I can't believe that more than 40 Singaporeans have been diagnosed HIV-positive last year!!! And they are aged 10 - 19 years old. So young... so foolish.

This actually makes me wonder about Gina... she will be 17 this year...




Geez.

The world is so unsafe.

Judging by the numbers of infected ppl in Singapore, in 5 yrs' time, half the population will be HIV-positive. And I will marry an 8yr old kid just to be sure that he is disease-free.

I'll be 32 by then. Wow... I have to wait another 10 years for him to be legal... and then I'll be 42.

Ohhhh... the taste of sweet young innocent flesh...

Come boy boy... jie jie give you sweet... yum yum... come get it...

*slurps ti-ko'ly*



In the meantime, you people out there better stop having casual sex!!! You're endangering all the other human species, for God's sake!!! And if I ever find out who's the moron who farked that AIDS infected monkey in Africa, I'll burn your penis!!!



SUPPORT SAFE SEX!!!

USE CONDOMS!!!