Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Singapore Idol Fever




Yes. I got it.

I got the fever.

But before I go on, I have to apologize for going blog-crazy today.



THREE BLOGS IN ONE DAY ?!?!?!



What can I say?

I'm patriotic!

Or maybe I'm just super bored.



Anywayz, right after the screening of National Day Parade on Channel 5 (which my whole family didn't watch), there was....

(which my whole family watched)




Yeah yeah... I know the contestants are bad.

But that's the whole point.

To watch something really bad and laugh about it.



And I took pictures of them... from the TV from my hp camera... hahahaha... the quality is not bad, I should say.




Personally, I think Gurmit Singh is TERRIBLE as the Singapore Idol host.

No offense to Gurmit. He's a funny man.

Somehow... I believe Adrian Pang would do much better on SI.


Then this season, we also have Daniel Ong who co-hosts with Gurmit...


And when their powers combine.... .... we get... ...

A REALLY AH BENG SHOW !!!!





We also have a weird panel of judges.






First is DICK LEE...


What's up with this man???

He loves all things cute and cuddly (with bouncy cleavages) and he isn't very kind to fat ugly ppl.





My favourite judge has got to be FLORENCE LIAN !!!!!

Lian ah Lian... you're the sweetest and most intelligent judge.

Plus, she has a mind of her own. And her comments are always interesting and quirky!






Thirdly, we have Jacintha who makes no sense.

The typical kind of girls whom you will brand as a bimbo.

All boobs and no brains.

And no, I'm not saying this cuz I'm jealous of her boobies.

She's always lost for words... and she doesn't know what to say. And she says out of the blue stuff that nobody knows what the hell she's talking about.

Ja said something like,

"I am proud of you... becuz... errr... you have sort of... reach this... synthesis with yourself... ... ... watever that means."

HOLY CRAP!!!

Can you believe this woman?!?!?!

What the hell does THAT mean???????

Even Ken Lim can't stand her.






Yup. Ken Lim.


He's like a Simon Cowell.

Only more uncle-looking.

I salute this man for being so in-your-face and he just tells people that they're UGLY on national television!!!






Soooooooooooooo... ...are you ready for the show???

First in line!!!

We haveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....


*drum rolls*








RAHIMAH RAHIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!
(lots of exclamation marks for her just cuz I'm screaming in fear)

Does she look really scary or is it just me?

She looks like she's going to beat me up for not having scary hair like her...

(O_O) SCARY!!!

And that voice of hers... oh my god... it's so low and forceful and (have I mentioned) scary???









Next up!!!

We haveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Sweetie Pie who looks like a cabbage & cauliflower (according to Dick Lee).

Let's welcome with soft fluffy pillows & pink banners.......................


JASMINE TYE !!!

Sorry lil Miss Cutesy... ... you can't scream your way to the finals until you sleep with lots of underage boys and get them to spend their lunch money on you.

Just do us a favor and go home and play with your Cabbage Patch Kids.










And here we have the boring unentertaining shrieky voiced...


NURUL MAIDEEN !
(note that I didn't put as many exclaimation marks for her)

*yawn*

watever...

NEXT!






Very photogenic young little 17yr old Korean-Indian boy...

JOAKIM GOMEZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Although he can't sing for nutz, but he's still good to look at.

So he gets TWO screenshots here!!!

And he can groooovvvveeee and mooovvvveeeeeee his little tight buns on the dance floor (oh god, I'm going to jail for having dirty thots on juveniles).






And here we have Miss Powerhouse...

MATHILDA DE SILVA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


She's fat and doesn't have X-factor (according to Ken Lim).

But she deserves 2 screenshots too... just cuz she has a REALLY good voice.

DAMN this woman can sing!!!









Ok, Singapore.

Take deep breaths now.

Cuz here is.... .... ...

HADY MIRZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(scream scream scream!!!!!!!)










He is one of my favourites!!!!

Gosh... he really got THE VOICE.

Ok. He's not EXACTLY handsome... but he's charming... and he's lovable and cute.








Now here are my top 2 favourites...

PAUL TWOHILL & JONATHAN LEONG
(fark the exclamation marks!!! helloooooo COLOURS!!!!!)










Below, we have a video of Jonathan!

Ok... not very good quality... cuz it's off the TV and recorded by my hp. And you can hear my family talking in the background (even though I keep telling them to lower their voices, but do they listen?? NoooooOOOooooo...).

But make do with it lah!!! Stop being so demanding!!! I'm trying my best here!!!

You know I held that hp up for so long... trying to get a good shot... my arms were shaking like crazy... and now, my right arm feels so damn toned achy.










And here is Paul's video.

Dun mind the bad distorted quality... yadah yadah yadah... you get the point.






ENJOY NOW !!!!!