Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Melson Learns to Rock
- Song Title: The BAD BAD Actor
&
One Big Photo Blog





Melson always tells me that he should be an Actor... or a Movie Producer... or a Script Writer... or something lah... (he's always full of shit hopes & dreams).


Well... no doubt that he has a creative mind.





I remember there was once when I met up with him at City Hall. He was sick and down with a terrible flu + sore throat. And he was whining about how bad he feels... and how he wishes that he would get better soon. Then all of the sudden, he said...

"May the immune system in my body increase their fighting spirit!"





Wow.

I have to admit that THAT was good. That was really good.


Anywayz, we went out on Sunday and we took plenty of pictures!!! Since Mel was always saying that he wants to be an Actor, we were trying to do several poses and different facial expressions and stuff like that.

Plus, I love my new hp and the camera.... hahahaha...


Well... brace yourself.







Mel says: OH HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!! *beams* I'm Melson, without the Gib (trust me, this is really his bad pun introduction of himself). I've always wanted to be an Actor... or a Movie Director... or a Scriptwriter or something! When I join Star Idol (die die must joinnnn), pls vote for me!








Mel says: I got sexy eyes... very good on-screen & off-screen!!! I can dazzle girls with my sparkling eyessssss.... SHWING SHWING SHWING SHWING!!!









Look at his damn sad face... I think he lost a lot of money in the recent World Cup.










In the picture below, Mel claims that he looks like Chow Yong Fatt. HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! Yeah right, Melson... you can dream on.


THIS (below) is Mr Chow Yong Fatt himself... see!



*pauses*

Eh...???? Is it me... or is there really a resemblance?!?!?!

wow wee... Mel is like... the son of Chow Yong Fatt!!! He can be... ... ... ... ...

Chow Mel Fat
!!!


Disclaimer from any future hatred caused by bad joke above: Not that I want to defend myself, but I'm just being crude for entertainment's sake... hahahaha. Mel (in real life) is really witty & charming. Plus he's tall and tanned. Plus he's got sexy long toned legs... hahahaha... sigh... the things I do just to save my own skin do a little match-making for my good ole HANDSOME (and very single) pal...











And then we have different variations of his happy faces:

ok... so he looks cute in black & white... ... ... watever.... ... big deal.

*wallows in jealousy*






Yup. I'm good with photo-taking. This is like Mel's best mug shot ever.







I really dunno if he wants to smile... or laugh... or eat ppl...













Wah lauuuuuu... ... this is just plain gay lor. Reminds me of that Korean movie -
The King and The Clown... ... and that pretty boy, Lee Joon Ki.

Hmmmm.... I wonder.....

What if.... ...

... ... ... let's see... ... ...

GOSH!!!

MELSON LEE GOEY THICKO
(
trust me, that's his real name... well... kinda)

STARRING IN
THE PRESIDENT & THE AH-GUA!!!
(Singapore verson, of course)













Ok. Enough about him. Here is us both...

ARGH! I hate my untamed hair! For some reason, that piece of hair keeps falling over my face!!! Just when I was starting to look remotely cute...

And Melson, I thought I said, "sweet pose".

IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR SWEET LOOK?!?!?!

If it is, then you're damn scary lah!













And in the above pic, we were supposed to look cute and pouty.

But I dunno why Melson looks like he about to half yawn half cry.... ... or like... ... he saw his mom nekkid or something.

... opps... sorry, auntie...

But Mel, seriously... you can do better than that... TRY AGAIN!!!

CUTE and POUTY!!!

Wah lau eh... ... I give up.

Just when the camera shutter clicked, he burst out laughing...

*can practically hear the Director screaming NG!!!!!*

FOCUS, man. FOCUS!











ALAMAK MELSON!!!!

I SAID HAPPY FACE LAHHHHHH.... .... HAPPY FACCCEEEE!!! Exactly which part of HAPPY FACE don't you understand?!?!?!

KNS!!!

TRY AGAIN!!!

MUCH better!!!

But now, you take up too much of my screen space... and... just when my untamed hair was started to look tamed... ... ... bloody hell you...













ACT CUTE!!!! ... and miraculously, we both look damn kawaii lahhhh... (ya ya... thick-skinned, i know)

Ok ok... so he looks more kawaii.

And don't you think he looks HUGE in this picture??? It's like...

The Giant and The Dwarf














Mel & Me trying to act like Mona Lisa.

But Mel, I think you look slightly grumpy... hahahhahaahhaa!!!















Crap lah you!!! We were supposed to look KIND !!!

Imagine you are at a Charity Event... looking after the needy and kids and elderly ppl and stuff... ... but you look like you're sleepy and you don't want to be here.... hahahhaha...

TRY AGAIN!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA!!! OMG!!! THAT'S WORSE!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

KIND LAH, MELSON.... KIND!!!!

Gosh... do you understand the meaning of KIND?!?!?!

Hahahaha... sad to say... Mel doesn't have a KIND look. And trust me, we shot like... 10 pictures of him TRYING to look kind... ... ... but it was unsuccessful.

See the pic below?

He looks SORT OF kind.

BUT !!!!

If you look closely at his expression, he looks like he's on the verge of laughing at ppl's misfortune at the charity event.

... sigh...

Mel is not kind at all.











However... ...

Mel can be EVIL.... look how good he is when we're trying to act evil (well, at least for me I'm ACTING evil... but I think it comes naturally for him... since he doesn't have a kind look).













I know I'm going to get killed for posting the pictures below (now that we all know that Mel is pure evil)... but I'll take my chances. These pictures are TOO GOOD to NOT put up... hahahhahaa... but pls pray for my safety...



Here's Mel trying to be MELtraman (as in Ultraman)!!!









And then... now he looks like Jabba The Hut.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... ... isn't he CUTE????

Wait a minute...

... ... he actually looks... ... almost kind!!!










And remember my Sony Ericsson hp camera has that Face Warp function?? If you don't, then read this blog post and check out the Face Warp pics first.









So here is Melson.... looking warped, even when I didn't do the Face Warp on his pics...

Hahahhaa... this is the mildly warped look....

But take deep breaths, y'all....... ........ things are going to get MUCH worse!


.................


.................


.................


.................


.................


.................


.................


.................


.................


.................


.................


.................


.................


.................



TAHHHHHH DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO ANY FACE WARP!!!! NOT EVEN PHOTOSHOP!!!

REAL STUFF!!! CANNOT BLUFF!!!!









So... this is the end of my very long Photo Blog.

And we all know (deep in our hearts) that Melson is just not meant for Acting (altho I still keep telling him that he should be in movies)... ... plus, he doesn't have a kind look... and he NG'ed many many times by giving wrong expressions & cuz he keeps laughing throughout...



*sigh*...



Well... I think I'm much better at acting.

So vote for me if I ever decide to join Star Idol... ... cuz you know that you'll be wasting your money if you vote for Melson.





*hears Melson singing (or is he moaning?) in the toilet*

I'm not an Actor...
I'm not a Star...
And I don't even have my own Car...






Amen to THAT.



I guess he better stick to Producing or Directing or Scriptwriting... and cast me as Captain Jack Sparrow's wife in Pirates of the Carribean Part IV.