Thursday, August 17, 2006

Updates on My New Job
As you all know (but if you don't know, then I'm hurt), I have landed myself in a new job... in a far and forsaken land called Gul Circle (which is even further than Jurong)... hahahaha...

It's not an easy job.

But someone's gotta sacrifice and go to Hell.

"hiack hiack hiack hiack"
- I dunno why, but these days I've been delibrately laughing like this. I think it must be from working unsocially at work.




I've got a nice (body parts included) lady boss. She's friendly and cute... and she doesn't look like she's bitchy nor a politics player. Or at least, that's how it seems... for the time being.

I've been on this job for 2 weeks already. So far, there's only 1 annoying auntie in Accounts who pisses me off. She's such a rude person. Sometimes, I'm just amazed at how someone can be rude to another person even when they just met.

But is it me... or are people in the Accounts generally foul-tempered??




I need to wake up at 6am every morning for work, so I usually sleep at 8 or 9pm... latest at 10 at night.

I know. So early.



And for the first time in my 26 years, I have to bring a lunch box to work (thank god, mummy cooks well).

There is absolutely nowhere to eat around this Gul area... unlike Orchard or Balestier or every other place. So the rest of the staff will either bring a lunch box or order from this nearby coffeeshop that doesn't serve tasty food.

I practically work, eat, surf internet & (add in other activities) at my desk.

All the departments are so far from each other. So people hardly get to talk to anyone.

And my department only has my lady boss & me.
(p.s - she is seriously a serious worker... therefore, hardly chit-chat)

Plus, our BIG BIG boss is just one door away.



So I'm bored. Thus, the working unsocially at work... which indirectly leads to me to think of silly ways to entertain myself (and currently, it's the hiack hiack laugh).

Everyday, I get home and I feel the need to irritate my sister... but she's been taking the abuse like a good little girl. *pat pat*... ... dun look at me like that... I just need to increase my Social and Fun bar (if you play The Sims, you will understand what I mean. If you don't, then I'm sure you're so smart, you'll be able to guess lah).




However, I've been kept pretty busy at work... and loving it. So many things to learn... and best of all, I only take instructions from ONE nice person (lady boss)... instead of serving many other imbeciles like my previous companies.

On top of that, I think my skin complexion is improving from all the sleeping early and waking up early... but soon, I will be trying out that indoor tanning salon and thus, damaging my skin... yeahhhh...


Till next time!!!