Sunday, July 02, 2006

DVD Rental Website in Singapore


For those who loves movies (and have no life, like me)... there is this really interesting website in Singapore where you can rent DVDs from.



www.hollywoodclicks.com



This DVD rental website was recommended by a friend, Evan. You can check out her website HERE , filled with mouth-watering desserts and updates on new goodies in our local market! You can exchange baking & cooking receipes in her blog too. However, if you're trying to lose weight, please avoid her blog... cuz each time I surf there, I tend to crave for something sweet. Not to mention, she's an excellent photographer. When I first visited her blog, I thot I had gotten the wrong website addy... and instead, stumbled into a website that was designed for a cafe.




As for the hollywoodclicks.com, I just subscribed to it. Still trying to test it out. And there is a WIDE variety of movies there. Seriously.

You can subscribe to different plans according to your needs.



I even found this movie called The Experiment, which Melson actually recommended. Wow. Great. This means I don't have to run around looking for the movie. And even better, I don't have to buy it.

In fact, the website claims that they will send the DVDs to you by Singapore Post and you'll receive them in your mail... and it take about 1 to 2 working days. Which is great. Cuz we don't have to wait too long.

After watching the DVD, you can return it anytime you want. There are no deadlines. No fines. And all you have to do, is return those rented DVDs in a pre-paid envelope that will be sent to you when the DVDs first arrive. And after that, they'll send you the next few DVDs which you have requested.

Sounds very interesting, right?