Thursday, November 10, 2005

NICE WEBSITE FOUND - PHOBIA LIST

Do you know that we have a list of phobias??? Some are just plain riduculous... and some are just FUNNY!!!
If you want take a look at the website... here it is...


http://www.phobialist.com/


As I read on, I found some of my own fears...


MY FEARS:

Atelophobia- Fear of imperfection.... As I always strive to be the best that I can be... I can't take it when people tell me that my temper is bad or tat my fingernails are ugly (becuz I chew on them) or... that I have physical imperfection... which leads to....

Cacophobia- Fear of ugliness. Ok... admit it... who is NOT afraid of being ugly?!?!?!

And then, I feel that the worse fear of mine is...
Athazagoraphobia- Fear of being forgotton or ignored or forgetting.

I also seriously how can a HUMAN BEING have Ablutophobia- Fear of washing or bathing..
It's like.... GROSS... and maybe it's becuz of people who don't take showers... that made me
Autodysomophobia- Fear of one that has a vile odor.... and Bromidrosiphobia or Bromidrophobia- Fear of body smells. Yes... I'm very sensitive to smells... I dun know why... but everytime I smell something bad, I will feel like fainting... IT'S TRUE! I really will feel like fainting!!!

I know I'm not THAT ugly... and I'm not gorgeous either. There are days where I wake up, and I feel exceptionally ugly... like when I'm having my period... or having PMS... or maybe one of my low self-esteem days... and then, I'll start to develop
Eisoptrophobia- Fear of mirrors or of seeing oneself in a mirror
... becuz everytime I look into the mirror, I will just see how GODDAMN disfigured I am!!!
For those who plays Gunbound with me... my User Name is actually PhiloPhobic. And if you're wondering what it means.... well... it's Philophobia- Fear of falling in love or being in love.

Hahahahhahaa... I also found that there are people who are Chirophobia- Fear of hands. (which I am TOTALLY the opposite... cuz I just SIMPLY LOVE HANDS!!! I just have this fetish for hands... I like to look at them... and I get so turned on by them... ok... I'm weird)...
And then there's Chorophobia- Fear of dancing... which I really don't understand... is there SUCH A PHOBIA?!?!?! Fear of DANCING?!?!?! It's really strange... that some people will actually be afraid of such a wonderful thing. For me, I dance everywhere... I'll listen to my mp3... and I dance in the shower... dance in the lift... I dance at home... I dance in the music store... and I dance and sing... hahahaha... sing terribly... oh well... it's fun for me.
OH OH... you know what else is FUNNY?!?!?!?! Omg... I have found a LIST of RIDICULOUS fears!!!!

LIST OF RIDICULOUS FEARS
Anablephobia- Fear of looking up.... hahahahhaa... LOOKING UP!??!?! What is so scary about LOOKING UP?!?! The sky is falling?!?!

Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.... ... for the love of all mother nature, if peanut butter gets stuck to the roof of your mouth... just eat it! Just lick it off! I dunno... just DO SOMETHING! It's not like peanut butter is PERMANENTLY stuck there, right?!?!?!!?! And even if it's permanent, what's so bad about peanut butter?? Not as if it's something gross... like... shit... or something.

And how the hell can anybody be Chrometophobia or Chrematophobia- Fear of money... or Plutophobia- Fear of wealth????? Don't tell me you want to eat bread everyday?? Or you want to sleep on the road??? Or you want to wear clothes that has holes in them... or laze around at home and don't work (becuz work = earn money)?? Sigh... I just don't get this.
I also don't understand people who has Levophobia- Fear of things to the left side of the body... or Dextrophobia- Fear of objects at the right side of the body.... it's going to be super inconvenient for them...
And I seriously believe that people who has the following fears... are just going to be gay...
Eurotophobia- Fear of female genitalia.
Gynephobia or Gynophobia- Fear of women.
Heterophobia- Fear of the opposite sex. (Sexophobia)
Then... there are also the sad things in life... that it's true that some people are Hypengyophobia or Hypegiaphobia- Fear of responsibility.... sigh... maybe there IS such a fear... no wonder there are so many unhappy things in the world today...
But... I hate to end my blog in such a sad note. So... I'm just going to give you the last phobia I found that it is really very interesting... and it's really my FAVOURITE... it's to let you guys know that... doctors and intelligent people are also humourous people... and they can be very very evil as well... becuz they came up with this fear (pls see below):
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words... AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA... the IRONY of it!!! Don't you think that doctors are evil?!?!?! It's like... Fear of Lonnnnnnnng words... and the name of the fear is SOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!
...
.....
.......
Doctor: So... what is the problem here?
Patient: I... I... have a fear of long words.
Doctor: ... ohhhhhhhhh... you have Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia...
Patient: ... I... I... I have wat?!?! Hippo... Hip... Hah... hahh... hah.... a... AARGGGHHHHHH!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *SCREAMS*!!! *hides in one corner of the room*..
Doctor: ... *still very calm*... wat's wrong? You only have Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia wat... nothing to scream about...
Patient: ... Hippop... p... t... m... NOOOOO NOOOO NOOOOOO!!! ARRRRRRRRR!!! PLEASEEEE!!! NO MORE!!!!
Doctor: ... It's Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia... say it with me... Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia... it means... The Fear of LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG words....
Patient: .... I... I... I can't.... breathe.... I... I... *dies from fear*...
Doctor: ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... NURSE! NEXT PLEASE!
.......
.....
...

<<>>