Wednesday, October 12, 2005

TODAY'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!



... and I feel like I'm high on drugs today! I wonder why.. but as I woke up, I feel like I have an extremely high self-esteem... hahaha... ok FINE... I'm not gorgeous, but neither am I ugly. I don't have Angelina Jolie sexy-momma body, but at least I still have a supermodel THIN body... hahahahhaa... ok ok.. maybe a little too thin, but who CARES?! I'm still blessed with...

a) wit (quick thinking & sharp brains)
b) charm (stunning personality)
c) sex appeal (... oh baby... yeah...)

... gosh... should I stop here before people slap my face?! errmmm.... NO! Be jealous all you want, but not many people are born with Wit, Charm and Sex Appeal.

You can be ugly, but if you have Wit, Charm & Sex Appeal... you can be Superman!!! SPIDERMAN!! BATMAN!!! WONDER WOMAN!!! And right now, I feel like Superman... but like my best friend's uncle said, "With great powers, come great responsiblities"... and it's so true, don't you think?

Becuz I know I'm great, but at the same time, I cannot abuse my powers. I have to use my Wit, Charm & Sex Appeal to save lives... or help people. For example:-

a. Using my Wit - to cheer people around me... or lighten a very angry situation...
b. Using my Charm - helping people to get MORE free stuff at stores... using it on my friends so that they will learn and use it on their loved ones, which will help strengthen their relationship...
c. Using my Sex Appeal - if (a) and (b) fails, then it's time to use plan (c)... hahaha... save till the last before I got no choice but to... *release the powerrrrrrrrrr!!!!!*...

Also, like how Superman is weak against Kryptonite. And Spiderman has a soft spot for Mary Jane. I also have my weakness... but... I will most definately NOT tell you!!!

And sometimes I wonder whether Superheros (like myself) will be surrounded by villians and fake friends... ... maybe people just want to be my friend becuz I have 3 very special powers... and bad people will be jealous of my powers too.

For all those people who took advantage of my kindness, this is what I have to say to you...

I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon
And I know it has to be something to do with you
I really don't mind... what happens now and then...
As long you'll be my friend at the end

You call me strong, you call me weak

But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted for all the times that I never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head,
If it's not for me, then you'll be dead!
I picked you up & put you back on solid ground!

If I go crazy, then will you still call me Superman...
If I'm alive and well, will you be there holding my hand?!
I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might!
KRYPTONITE!

... ... ok nvrmd... I'm really high on drugs today.... or maybe too much sugar...