Sunday, November 06, 2005

Life Lesson #1


I argued with my dad tonight. Wat a night.

But it made me realized something about myself too.

I should grow up.

I will no longer be dependant on my father... my mother... and nobody else.

... perhaps all my life I've been depending on ppl.

Depend on mummy to look after the house.
Depend on daddy to support the family.
Depend on siblings for everlasting love.
Depend on John & Melson for emotional support.
Depend on bf to take care of me & make me happy.

... it will be.... NO MORE.

No more wanting ppl to look after me. No more trusting that ppl will willingly stay by my side.

I will not be clingy to another person anymore. I will make myself happy.

I will live my own life.

Parents will say nasty things.
Siblings will have their own lives in the future.
Same for John and Mel... they will be busy... and not always around.
Bf will leave you eventually... or maybe... get sick of taking care of you.

Just think about it.... .... nobody will be around all day long... and all night long.

I have to get used to this. I can't be a Koala Bear and 'hug on' to someone all the time.

No wonder.... .... .... .... my ex-bf... ... ... gave me a nickname... he called me... ... ... ... ... ok nevermind... hahahaha... no point thinking about that already... already in the past. But at first, I thought that nickname was cute... now I come to think about it... NO WONDER HE CALLED ME... (THAT NICKNAME).... ... ok nevermind... hahahahhaa... but I still appreciate how well he has taken care of me (in some ways... at least he sayang me in tat way... i dunno). You said you love me, but still you leave.

And for tonight... I will learn Life Lesson #1.

Always be strong and independant. Nobody will let you depend on them forever... not even your parents. You can make ppl happy, but don't expect ppl to make you happy. So you have make yourself happy.