Sunday, November 06, 2005

FUGLY CHILDREN & PSYCHO KILLERS


Sometimes, I really wonder... wat am I doing with my life, huh??

Already 26, ok?!?!

And I hate daddy for always thinking that I'm 27. Stop it, daddy... and stop LAUGHING at how childish I am, ok?! Hey hey~~~ just becuz I like to play and laugh, doesn't mean that I'm childish, ok.... ... I CAN BE MATURED IF I WANT TO (but dun wan lehhhh... I choose not to).

Yes, I was a late bloomer... in terms of chest size and intellectual-wise. It was only 13yrs old when I remotely look like I have boobies (and I see my other female friends grew boobies at 10yrs old... do you KNOW how much difference tat is?!?! 3 YEARS, ok?!)...

... and it was only at 18yrs old, when I became slightly smarter.

... and not only that... I feel that my parents really know how to produce fugly children and psycho killers.











Me :-
Thin. Crooked Teeth. Hairy. Bug-eyed.
Likes piercings. Likes cutting up flesh to see how much it bleeds. Cheerful and nice, yet quick-tempered and aggressive.











Alvin (my brother. You can see his cute pout in one of my previous post) :-
Big Nose. Hairless (and THAT'S just NOT RIGHT for guys... and not fair to us girls too). Crooked Teeth. Was borned with a deformed ****, but was quickly altered at a very young age... hahahahahaha... opps... :-X
Likes being smelly and dirty. Plays with yucky bugs (lizards). Silent on the outside, evil on the inside.... muwahhahahahaha.












Gina (my sister. The irritatingly cute little alien) :-
Thin. Crooked Teeth. Hairy. Bug-eyed... hey! Looks like me hor... ...
Super spoilt brat. Happy on the outside, Depressed on the inside. Scared of pain... but likes to kill (crabs, 8 hamsters)... *shudders*... the ultimate evil being...


But still, we all get along... and we love each other very very much... and if you even TRY and bully one of us.... ... THINK TWICE!



Why is the Lau Family borned like this?!?!


For this... I blame....



<---- ... THEM. Dun see them innocent innocent looking.... they can really produce farked up children!!!









When all my other friends started working at 21yrs old, I was still studying... due to... slow intellectual growth. Then I only got my 1st real job only at 24yrs old.... and again... I dunno why... it's 3 years difference again!


My first job was in Golden Village. I love that place... and I love that job. It was so hectic... so busy... and just so FUN. I love the staff at GV Yishun... they made it happen for me. I think I was a farm animal in my previous life... probably a cow... cuz I like work when work makes me feel stressed out and tortured. Hey hey... cows are also stressed out and tortured, ok?! Can you imagine the amount of milk they have to produce everyday for farmers to squeeze out?

...
.....
.......

Cow (thinking): I wonder if I have enuff milk today... oh my god... wat if I only squirt a little milk? Will Mr Farmer think that I'm useless and eventually, drag me to the slaughter house to sell my piece of meat?! ... *stressed out*...

Cow (bearing in pain as Farmer works on those long, juicy nipples): ... dear god... please let my nipples heal by tomorrow... I can't take all this pulling and tugging and squeezing anymore...

.......
.....
...

But too bad... like the saying goes, "Good things don't last forever"... (not that I like to have my nipples sore and swollen everyday)...

I had to leave GV. And my second job is at Ideal Bathroom. It's a small company, but it is a comfortable place to work in... not many people. Although there is this one coffeeshop that sells prison food.... YES.... PRISON FOOD.... bleah.... it's cheap and they give you A LOT of food, but... the taste is just... poor... bland... tasteless... gross...

I hope my future kids (if I ever have any) will not be like me. I hope that they don't inherit my lack of chest size (yes, this applies to daughters AND SONS... becuz men always look better with a rock hard chest)... and slow intellectual growth.

I think I shall just marry the OPPOSITE of me... becuz + and - will = Normal, right??

Since I'm thin, crooked teeth, hairy and bug-eyed.... I should marry fat, straight teeth, hairless and... ... errrr... (i dunno what's the opposite of bug-eyed... ... ... gub-eyed?? hahahahahaha... wat the hell is that, mannnn).

And then, my children will be normal. Hopefully something like this:




<--- oh god... isn't she just.... ADORABLE?!?! I call her Baby Chio Bu... *muackz*!

















And most importantly, they got to have Wit, Charm & Sex Appeal... yes... I'll say it again... WIT, CHARM & SEX APPEAL. Even if they look physically terrible, at least they still got a personality... and THAT'S all it takes to survive.


For example:


















And also....
























And lastly,




<--- The grumpy looking man... with bad attitude. But don't you just want to lick him?!?! Something about him just oozes with SEX APPEAL.... *faints*...











Ok ok... that's enough for this blog.... such a long and meaningless blog...

... hahahahhahahaha... ok ok... I'm BORED.