Wednesday, November 02, 2005

WHAT TURNS YOU ON??



I think the way the person carries himself will be attractive - strong, confident but yet, playful.

Then, I get attracted to hands. YES... hands.... .... ... wat?! Cannot, is it?!?! I like to watch the way hands work... like moving... and touching things... and fixing things... holding things...

...

Ok, so FINE... i'm not like YOU people who likes good-looking people... muscle men... butts... chest... shoulders... legs... blah blah blah...

But when people ask me... wat kind of man I want to be with for the rest of my life... I can't really answer this. And I think I will never find a proper answer for this.

However, my dear friend Ms Pinky actually said to me in MSN, "a real man in his soul, heart and courage".

And I thought about this for a long long time... and I totally agree.

That should be the answer.

We girls all need a real man... to be matured in his thinking... to have a stable and settled heart... to have the strength and responsiblity to take care of his family... to be the support when things go wrong... to be able to hold life together for you... somebody who doesn't give up...

I guess that's what turns me on the most.

... A real man in his soul, heart and courage...