Wednesday, October 19, 2005

FAREWELL TO MY BELOVED JEANS!!!



Today, 18 October 2005... you will forever be remembered. You will be remembered for all the laughter, tears and joy that you have accompanied me through. All the journey that we have walked... and all the dirty rain & mud that we have stepped into... all those washing and cleaning that you have to go thru, just to make me look clean & nice while wearing you. I love you, my pair of jeans... and I will always miss your smooth tight fabric... always making my thighs and butt look good in you. Poor jeans... now you're stained forever... dirtied.. and soiled... and tarnished by the evil people who are so damn jealous of me... just becuz I look good wearing you.

PERMANENT BLACK INK!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... how could they DO THIS to you?!?!?!?!

...
.....
.......

Shuenn Jye says, "This is an honor retirement. Most of your kind was disposed becuz they got out of fashion, but you.... you served Jeanie to your last breath. BRAVO!"

Gwen says, "Ask them for red ink... then draw petals... ahhahahaa.."

Joanne** says, "Add more colours la... then make another pattern. Still can wear wat..."

Gina my little sister says, "Eh... actually nice leh... I will wear it out."

...
.....
.......

But... no... sorry... I will not add more colours... and dream on, Gina Lau... I will not let you have my beloved jeans.. hahahahahhaha...

I think I shall... gather a few close friends. And bring my jeans to East Coast Park... with a box of ATTACK... a bottle of lavender-frangance softener... and dig a deep deep hole... and finally, give my beloved jeans a proper burial.

*kiss*... *tear drops from the corner of my eyes*...

... leave me alone... I just want to be alone today... just me and my jeans... for the last time...