Friday, October 14, 2005

GOOD WORKOUT DAY!!!

Sometimes, after work, I go to the gym with my friend - John. He's actually like the gym instructor from HELL... always insulting me... laughing at me, scolding & terrorising me. But I feel good... becuz I can feel my muscle aching, body firming, self-esteem growing...

Evil Conscience:- HUH??... wait... self-esteem GROWING?! After reading this idiotic girl's previous post - "TODAY'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY" -, and her silly Wit Charm & Sex Appeal nonsense... her self-esteem can STILL GROW?! Not high enough ah?!

Oi oi oi... cannot, is it??? Is it a crime to love myself? No, right? Then shuddup.

Evil Conscience:- ... I want to slap her...
Good Conscience:- ... It's good to have high self-esteem... it's good for the soul.
Evil Conscience:- ... I want to slap you too...
Good Conscience:- ... oh, Evil C... dun hate us cuz we're beautiful...
Evil Conscience:- ... WAT?! ... *pukeeeeeeee*...

Anyway, as I was saying... I was at the gym today. And I really got the bloody mood to torture and rip my freakin muscles apart!!!

Sometimes when I work out alone, I can still hear John scream and yell and insult the hell out of me... until I was lifting those goddamn weights more and more... but then, later I got lazy when it came to the back muscle exercise.

I hate working out on my back and shoulders the most! So, I tried to cheat a bit and use my momentum to SWING myself up instead of using the proper muscles to LIFT myself up. And John spotted it immediately... and he said REAL LOUDLY, "WAT ARE YOU DOING... WAT THE HELL AT YOU DOING?!?! WORK OUT THAT FUCKING MUSCLE PROPERLY!!!!!!"...

... OH GOD! SO EMBARRASSING, okay?!?!

... but it's thanks to him that I see my body changing into something better. Most of the time, I go to the gym alone... but it's fun to go with John becuz we keep laughing and making fun of each other.

When we see a body-builder lift the WHOLE stack of weights, we will be like, "wahhhhhh... so impressive". Then John will say, "chey... I also can". And he will.. ARRRR... and SHHSSSS... and URRGHHHH... but he CAN'T even manage to lift those weights... and then, he will slowly side-glance at me... and we will start laughing and say, "booooooooo... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... lousy!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

... ahhahahhahahha!!!

However... we also suspect that the gym staffs want to make an announcement on the loudspeaker... ... "will the 2 idiots please quiet down... or leave the goddamn gym?!"

... hahahahhaha.... NO, we will NOT.