Saturday, October 22, 2005

CAN'T WAIT FOR HALLOWEEN!!!


I can already predict that it's gonna be a fun party! Everyone dressing up as a mystical fantasy... gothic chic... ghouls... demons... vampires... playboy bunnies... cross-dressers...

and I am still thinking of what to be... a gothic rock star? An arabian princess? The undead? Or... Ju-On?... actually for Ju-On, I don't need any make-up at all... so it saves $$ and time. Or I can go as my favourite superhero... SUPERMAN!!!... but I don't have any red spandex underwear... can I replace that with my black g-string??... or maybe Wonder Woman... although I may have to get extra EXTRA padding for my chest...

... maybe I should go shop around for costumes... maybe I'll get some inspiration. Hey hey.... don't think that just becuz I'm 26, I won't get excited over parties, ok? Sometimes it's nice to go out and do something bold and daring... it'll be FUN!

I mean... how often do you actually get to wear something weird and totally eccentric??

Also... HALLOWEEN is the ONLY day where tranverstites and cross-dressers will not be laughed at nor frowned upon.

Melson said that he might be going to the party... dressed as.... BRITNEY SPEARS in 'Baby Hit Me One More Time'... ahhahahahaha...

John should go as the very green-coloured INCREDIBLE HULK.... ARRRRRRRRR!!!

Annur should dress as M.I.C.K.E.Y M.O.U.S.E... hahaha.. but really, she should go as CHRISTINA AGUILERA... with long black hair and skimpy see-thru lingerie... BANG-ABLE!!!

And... as for me... maybe I should go as a Genie... ... ... Jeanie the Genie. Lame.... ARGGHH!!! Everybody gets to fit well into a Halloween costume... and all I can think of is being... Jeanie the Genie!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... lousyyyyyy... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

How about Dominatrix? RRRrrrrRRRrrrrr... black leather, chains and whip...

AH HA! Since I'm forgetful, maybe I should dress up as 10-seconds Tom in 50 First Dates!

Or maybe... becuz of my split personalities, I can go as SMIGEL in Lord of The Rings... hahaha... yeah yeah Annur... laugh all you want.... hahahhahaha...

Ok ok... I better think of something GOOD... and QUICK!