Saturday, October 15, 2005

Say HELLOOOOOOOO to my little friends... --> Evil C & Good C!!!


I realized that I was very rude in my previous blog post... when Evil C & Good C appeared, I didn't introduce all of you to them.

They are my Evil Conscience & Good Conscience.

Everyday, from the second I wake up to the time I fall asleep, I always have Evil C and Good C with me. When I was much younger, I like playing with E... but since I started to grow up, I try to listen to G most of the time now.

Right now... on a Friday night, I'm at home... sitting in front of the computer... msn'ing my friends (one in KL & one in Australia)... and also, typing my blog.

E & G are talking to me.... but tonight, I don't feel like listening to them becuz I'm so tired... but yet... the night is still young... ...

E:- ... go out la.. .it's freakin Friday night... go out and party the night away...
G:- ... no no... even if you want to go out, dun go party... it's not good for your health... so much smoke and alcohol and loud music...
E:- ... but it's fun wat... that's the whole point in partying... to meet people and play...
G:- ... aiya... shuddup la... if Jeanie doesn't want to go, then don't keep persuading her la. These past few years, she has grown up already. Besides, parties have a lot of bad evil people.
E:- ... fine... then stay at home and be bored to death...
G:- ... no ah.... there are still fun things to do at home...
E:- ... like wat?!?!
G:- ... like listening to mp3... chatting with friends on MSN... typing blogs. Good, right? It's relaxing... can catch up with friends. It's not boring mah...
E:- ... yeah right... so many party invitations & still want to stay at home and rot...
G:- ... people can invite Jeanie, but doesn't mean that she has to go wat. Anyway, those people are all so... ... ... wild and crazy.
E:- ... WILD AND CRAZY THEN IT'S FUN WAT!!! YOU SIAO AH YOU?! Want to stay at home and rot like a little old woman, is it?!

Aiya... the both of you just SHUDDUP la... just leave me alone... I just want to take my shower and go to sleep. I dun want to go out and party... and I also dun want to use the computer anymore. I just want to go and sleep early...

E:- ... fine... go and sleep.
G:- ... fine... let's just SHUDDUP.
E:- ... must be PMS...
G:- ... cannot be... her period just ended last week, so can't be PMS.
E:- ... ok... mood swing...
G:- ... ya... must be.... today had a very tough day at work mah... can't blame her... shhhhh... dun talk already... let her rest... tomorrow she still need to go see doctor at 8am.
E:- ... stupid bitch...

OI... I heard that ok... just shuddup la... you idiot E.

So... yeah....

Say HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO to my little friends....

... and goodnight for tonight.