Sunday, December 17, 2006

Weekend - Busted





Gone.

I even took a day's leave on Friday, so that I could go out SHOPPING!!!!

but but.... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!



...

(rewind back to Thursday night)

...

Went to have dinner at Crystal Jade at Toa Payoh.

Yum... delicious.... .... but hmmmmmmm... the Hot & Sour soup is EXCEPTIONALLY sour. But oh well.... slurp slurp... gulp gulp.... omg... it's really sour...

Went to bed at 11+ in the night.

...

(fast forward a few hours - 3am)

...

Tummy aches.

... omg... i need to puke... no.... i need to shit... no wait... i need to puke.... ... but I want to sleep!

Tries to get back to sleep.

Struggles.

... i give up... i have to... get.... up.

Go to the toilet to puke.

Feels pity for myself.

Sms my gal pal. And omg, she's not asleep yet. She keeps me company and pities me too.

oh no... now I have to poo poo...

Made a really big bad mess.

I'm a bad bad girl, i know... ... look at what I did to the toilet... I'm ashamed.

My gal pal urges me to go to the 24-hr clinic across my block.

I refuse!!!

does anyone know how cut-throat these 24-hr clinics can be?! $60 for just the consultation fee!

I rather suffer. I rather die.

Lies down in my bed in pain... breaking out in cold sweat...

...

(fast forward a few more hours)

...

Omg... I'm alive... YES! I can see daylight... or is it... NO!! Whatever I do... I must not.... step... towards... the light.

Gets out of bed. Walks away from the light.

Feels queasy. Feels dizzy.

Nobody is at home?! WOE IS ME WHO IS SICK AND WEAK!!!!

Curls back into bed.

Sms my friend to take me to a doctor. If I go on my own, I'll fall flat on my face.

Friend told me to wait.

I have to wait.

Lies in bed. Drifts in and out of sleep / consciousness.

...

(late morning on Friday)

...

Friend finally arrives.

We go to the doctor. IT'S NOT OPEN!!! HOW CAN DOCTORS NOT BE AROUND?!?! WHERE IS THEIR SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY?!?!?!!

Calls another clinic. OMG!!! LONG QUEUE TILL 3pm?!?!?!

Drives all the way to a Bedok clinic.

Friend had said, "Bedok easily has 20 clinics in the area. I don't believe we cannot find one that is OPEN and EMPTY."

... i feel so terrible... i think that light is getting warmer...

And when we finally find a clinic, the nurse said, "yes this is a clinic for Botox".

BOTOX?!?! in Bedok?!?! goddamn if I weren't about to puke or shit in my pants, I would have asked for the price.... come to think of it, all the rich ppl are usually the aunties...

Then we came to a clinic. A proper clinic.

I can no longer sit up straight. Without giving a damn about image, I just laid flat on the waiting room couch while my friend went to register for me.

*BEEP*

YES MY TURN!!!

Doctor diagnosed my critical illness as food poisoning.

I knew there was something wrong with the deliciously sour Hot & Sour Soup.

And then, he took my temperature and said that I was having a high fever - 38.6 degrees.

Omg, I almost fried my own brains. No wonder I was getting the chills and feeling severely dizzy.

To top it all up, the doctor decided to give me a jab on the butt. So that I won't start puking on his leather shoes.


I'm not lying when I say that I am definitely NOT afraid of pins nor needles. I mean, I have piercings on my body where it would really hurt.

But I'm not kidding when I say that... ... THE JAB FREAKIN HURT!

I have a high tolerance of pain, but this is seriously painful... ... for like.... ... 30secs.

The doctor then sticked a plaster on my butt and when I took it out the next day (which was Saturday), I was amazed. So, I do what I do best.

I took a picture.





OMG THE FREAKIN DOCTOR JABBED ME IN THE BUTT AND I BLED!!!

Ok... that doesn't sound right.

Everything I say never comes out right.

...

(back to present day)

...

It's Sunday and I'm supposed to be going out with Melson to watch Saw III.

But after being on the verge of death for 2 days, I dun think I'll be too healthy today to go out.

I did watch a whole lot of DVDs though.

And now, it's time to sleep. Cuz I have to work tomorrow.

yes... time waits for no man... even when one just barely escapes from the brink of death.

Life has no mercy and is unkind.


I also wonder if my boss will cancel the annual leave that I applied on Friday and allow me to apply it as an MC day instead.

... please at least show mercy on this one... ... please!




On one last note... ...

TAKESHI KANESHIRO
is
The Sexiest Man Alive