Sunday, December 10, 2006

Can't Get Over It




As per my previous post - Pervert on MSN, I was already freakin pissed before that stupid pervert irritated me.


I still can't get over it.


I have never been so angry in my life.

Some people are just PLAIN STUPID.

If you're so free, why don't you go out and work instead of destroying my things?!?!

Farkin lazy morons.


When I do something wrong, you get mad.

When you do something wrong, you turn the tables on me and you still get mad.

Where is the farkin logic?!


If you can't even set a good example, don't expect me to take it lightly.

You went ahead and did something so farkin stupid and you expect me to just take it lightly and not say a word?!?!

You farkin out of your mind.


Trust me.

I've already let you off LIGHTLY. So don't you come and freakin turn the tables on me and pick stupid things to push the blame on me becuz I did NOT do ANYTHING WRONG.

Get that in your stupid head.

Be a farkin grown up and face your own mistakes, instead of being such a goddamn coward.

I despise you.

I detest you.

I have tolerate long enough and this is the end.