Saturday, December 23, 2006

Pre-Christmas Week



Damn all these festive seasons.

Especially year-end ones.

Been so damn busy these past week.



Had to finish my month-end reports + year-end reports + payroll + cover duties of the receptionist who went on a long long holiday + entertaining persistent queries on company bonus + answering to friends who felt neglected due to my overly burdened schedule (I'm sorry, okay?!?! I'm SORRY for being so damn busy that I neglected to hang out with you guys!!! Please stop sending me evil sms'es!!!) + organizing a Christmas eve party (who died and made me Organizer???) = a really really bummed out Gni.



Among all the above-mentioned. I have to say that... the NO. 1 most difficult task to accomplish will be the 'Organizing of Christmas Eve party'. It's really no joke having to communicate to 20 ppl. Most of them have their own preferences... and their own schedules... and a whole lot of requests.

I foresee a huge HP bill for the month of December.

For this, I blame MELSON.
You're giving too much stress, bro.

He had told me that he wanted to RELAX and ENJOY this Christmas Eve. And asked me to go organize something.

So I did.

In a favourable situation, there'll be about 20 ppl at my party. About 20 of them agreed to party the night with me, but whether or not they turn up on Christmas Eve will be a different story.

... THEY BETTER TURN UP OR I'LL BE SO DISAPPOINTED!!!



Anywayz...

I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO MOMO at CENTRAL MALL!!!

I haven't been partying in so long. I still remember last Christmas & New Year 2006. I stayed home allllll day. Read HERE on my previous post. I swear I'm going to make it different this year.