Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Post-Christmas Week




OH MY GOSH!!!

We had so much fun at MOMO!!!

The main reason is becuz... MOST OF MY FRIENDS TURNED UP!!! I really didn't waste my effort, time & money on organizing this Christmas Eve party.



People who turned up:

My Colleague - Uncle Dean, who brought his friends Superman (his name is actually Joe, but he was wearing a Superman T-shirt) & Lois Lane (Cindy, the gf of Joe), and also, a nerdy-looking friend called John.

My Secondary School Buddies - John (my good friend, not the nerdy-looking one) & his wife Wenn. Melson who invited Joyce. Jiaming.

My Poly Mates - Jasslyn (fellow Wild Turkey), Shawn & his friend Desmond. And there was also Zaoxiang (who looks like Ben Yeo) & his gf Sen (who is one pretty babe).

My Party Buddy - Andy (got to know him about 10 years back when the pub Wong San was still around at Mohd Sultan) who had a bunch of friends over at Live Impact, which is just opposite of Momo.

My SIBLING - Alvin (yes... my blood-related brother).



Of course, there was a handful of ppl who couldn't turn up.

YOU GUYS DISAPPOINT ME!!!



But!

It's okay.

Too bad to those who couldn't make it cuz it was plenty of fun. Even though I didn't get to dance like a Wild Turkey with Jasslyn cuz I was so engrossed in chatting and hanging out with everyone.

We even played games that made people drunk in 20mins.

Oh my god.

The group of us were so pissed drunk. Thank god we all managed to find our way back home. Nobody got raped. Nobody slept at void decks. Nobody lost their valuables.

Although I did get Melson a little worried becuz I disappeared after getting a little... ... happy on alcohol... ... ...

I'M SORRY, MELSON!!!

And NO, nothing happened to me.

And YES, i got myself home. Alone.



On a lighter note, WE ALL CAM-WHORED & TOOK SOME CRAZY PICTURES!!!

I took some pics with my Sony Ericsson hp. And Wenn took some with her Canon digital camera. Omg... it was so fun!

I'll put the pictures up soon. Like tonight... or tomorrow. Or some day.