Thursday, November 30, 2006

Essential Skills




I was watching the series - Supernatural of Season 1 - tonight.

The actors were Jared Padalecki & Jensen Ackles.



But as I was sitting there & staring at my 32-inch LCD TV (soon to be 40-inch), I really wonder how do these guys kick open solid wood/metal in one swift hard bang.

It's like....


Door bolted shut?
NOT A PROBLEM! *kicks*... *door burst wide open*...

Gate chained tightly? NEVER MIND! *kicks*... *metal chains around gate breaks open*...




Wow.

Where do these guys go for their kick-open-anything moves?

I sure want to enroll for these classes too.

Then I won't have to worry about forgetting to bring my office/home keys.




Partied way too late one night & your parents bolted the door to keep you out? NOT A PROBLEM! *kicks*... *door burst wide open*...

Arrived at the office & realized that you forgot your keys? NEVER MIND! *kicks*... *door flies out from its hinges*...

Came home one day to surprise your spouse and realized that he/she is having fun with someone else? UNLEASH THE DEMON! *kicks*... *twists the neck in odd & unnatural ways*...





See?

This kind of aggressive kicking is a very important skill in everybody's life.

Probably good to get insurance as well. The impact on the knee must be really bad.