Saturday, September 02, 2006

A New Fantasy Story



I was feeling down and out in my previous blog (Read it here )... and Mel decided to give me a prep talk. But the coolest thing has to be.................. Mel has created a new species for me.

As my name is Jeanie... I was always too lazy to write since young, so I always spelled my name as G'ni in short. Thus, Mel decided to name my new species... ....

GNIANS!!!!!

Wow. My very own species.

Here is an extract from Mel's comment in my blog.





The world is suddenly better... the air is suddenly fresher... and my mind is suddenly clearer... my body suddenly stronger... my p... ... ok ok you get what I mean...

I even had a vision of what the Gnians will look like!





And thus, as I go on the search of pictures which I can use to create my fellow Gnians, I have found what I wanted.

This picture is Kayleen from America's Top Model. She's sweet and gorgeous... extremely innocent looking... with an angelic face. And (surprise surprise!!) there IS a picture of her with sunlight in her hair!!!



Holy Macaroni!

I have found my perfect Gnian!


*gets excited*...


Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo....


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...




And now I find the perfect body...

After much searching... ... I FOUND IT!!!

And with the powers of Photoshop & my creative ingenius mind combined...

We have.......

....

......

........


THE GNIAN !!!!




WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I'M IN LOVE!!!!

SHE'S SO PRETTY!!!!!





And who else better to lead The Gnians?



ME, of course!!!!!!














All hail the Queen of Gnians....




WHAT?!?!

Queen must be special mah...

How can the Queen look the same as the rest of her fellow subjects?

The Queen has to STAND OUT wat, right?







And introducing...

My wise & witty advisor of The Gnians!!!

I shall bestow the name - Melvisor - to this cute chubby creature that I found in a remote cave, somewhere deep inside the enchanting Gnian Woods.

Eh... don't see him round round fat fat like that... ... that whole body is made up of brain juices, ok?!?! Such a smart little thing... that's why I made him my WISE & WITTY advisor. And how I managed to convince Melvisor to be my advisor is another story (which I don't want to elaborate on right now.. cuz I'm introducing key characters).



In every fantasy story, there has to be a witch who can foretell the future and provide spritual guidance for the mighty Queen and her fellow subjects.



As my spritual advisor, she shall be known as...
... Fortessa, The Holy Witch of Gnians.





Now, how can the Gnians survive without a brave strong warrior to protect us?

So with the sound advices from Melvisor, and the spritual foresight of Fortessa... ... ... we decided to climb the highest mountain and swim the longest ocean and cross the hottest desert and walk the longest road and brave the fiercest storm... ... ... to find a worthy leader for our warriors.



After 7 years of travelling, The Gnians have finally found him.



The strongest...

bravest...

most worthy...

and also, known to be the most hot-headed...

but yet, most generous...

and most helpful creature in this fantasy world...








Ah Miao the Mighty Commander of The Gnians.



Don't be fooled by his smile.... ... ... ... he looks friendly, but his race is known as Seebay PieKia, which is hot-headed and scary when provoked.

p.s: This creature has such a big head becuz all its anger & fury has channeled all the heat and hot air into the brain, which causes it to balloon... the more hot-headed the creature, the bigger the head.

The Seebay PieKia race is infamous for its brute strength and loud booming voice that can be heard miles and miles away.

The reason why we take 7 years to find Ah Miao... is becuz he's always walking around like speedy gonzales. The only way we can track this big-headed creature is when we hear his loud booming voice cursing in human language (also known as Hokkien).




And there we have it...

The fantasy creatures of the Gnians.




:-D !!!!!