Thursday, August 31, 2006

My New Life


... ... is no life.

Work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep. No time & energy for entertainment. I don't even have time to play my Sims. No energy to stay awake and watch TV.

But still... I have a feeling that I'm going to like this new workplace. I can get used to waking up at 6am and sleeping at 8pm (or the latest at 11pm, but very rarely).

I have a boss who isn't like my previous bosses... so far. Well, I always take things with a pinch of salt... ... cuz I always believe that good things don't last forever. People will change... and so will the environment.

My colleagues are cool... so far.

The scope of my job... well... I kinda like it. Becuz it keeps me busy... and time passes faster. However, I do hope that more guidance is given... cuz now I feel like I'm just picking bits & pieces of things from all over the place.

The only regret I have is... ... that I haven't been 100% at work yet.

lazy say lazy lahhh...

I'm NOT LAZY!

... or maybe just a little lazy.

No wait... I'm not lazy. I'm just super sleepy & un-recharged... so it just LOOKS like I'm being lazy, but I'm not.

I used to give it my best in my job, but recently, I have not been feeling the drive. Probably I'm burned out... no more juices left in this twiggy little body of mine (or am I getting older?). I've been careless and tired and forgetful, but I'm trying not to go into the deep end.

I blame my previous companies... cuz they brainwashed me into believing that hard work doesn't pay. I worked my ass off for my previous 2 companies, but did they appreciate it?!

Nooooooooooooooooo... of course not! Instead, they promoted all the Ass-kissers... and increased the pay of the Backstabbers.

*sigh*... I have to try and get my engines pumping like they used to.

But how?



*thinks*...

*thinks of nothing brilliant*...



I don't feel very funny anymore. Even my blog posts are getting boring. Sorry... but I'm just too sleepy to be funny. I just want to sit on a comfy recliner, look up into the sky & daydream my life away.

Omg...

I'm not brilliant anymore...

I'm not funny...

I'm dreamy...

My worst nightmare is going to come true...

I'm just going to turn into this boring, cranky, left-on-the-shelf, skinny, hairy bitch...



And you know what h... p.... ac... ... a... w.... ahhhhhh forget it... I don't feeling like blogging anymore...

I'm going to bed.