Sunday, June 18, 2006

IT & Blog Idiot

Seriously... wat am I doing?

I've been blogging for almost a year, but I honestly do not know how to do additional stuff and such.

So, my friend was telling me how to do funny stuff with my blog.

And I listened to him cuz it's always fun to learn something new. It's like... all these web-savvy people are like seriously intelligent... and I hope to be thought of one too.

So he told me to go to this Technorati thing and do complicated stuff in it. And I dun even know the difference between HTML and HoT MiLo.

... He sounded like such an expert...

But then... look at this.

Come on... wat the fark is this, man?

Is it supposed to be like that??

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!

Gosh... this feels like...




ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*breathes*...

WOIER@*R@O IH@*@%$#@!&**JSDKFS%*@%*#!

*breathes*...

Ok... so I was wrong to believe in him.

Now, I'm just in search of a better master to teach me all about HTMLs... and adding items & tools & cartoons & moving objects into my blog.


As for Mr Knows-Nothing, he just laughed in my silly face & said, "actually... I also dunno"

WHAT THE.... .... ...

@(#*RH@#*@#$@*$&@*(#$@*#~~~~!!!!


Now I'm stuck with this... this...

BLOGFUL OF MESS & CONFUSION!!!

... ... somebody pls take a gun & shoot me in the face...

<-- damn farked face...