Friday, June 16, 2006

Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit Model Search






Yummy swimsuit models here!







And it's on Channel 5. Every Friday at 10pm.

Yum.

And today's episode is down to 4 girls... where one girl will leave.

Guess what?

They let go of the girl with the huge'est tits and best bod.

Yup.

And this girl who doesn't have boobs... got in to the next round.

The judges actually said, "Yeah her boobs aren't outstanding like the rest. But I'm sick of having boobs in my face all the time... there's gotta be something more tasty than that."

WOW... there IS a God.

And there is hope for small-boobied girls!

*takes off shirt and runs the street nekkid*


WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSSSSSS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSSSSSS NO TIME FOR LOSERS CUZ WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OF THE WORLDDDD!!!


*grins gleefully*

Yeah... so I'm not blessed with the devil's assets.

But I guess I'll manage.

:-D



***-----------------------------------***