Tuesday, May 23, 2006

... ... WISH ME LUCK... ...


(omg... is it a sign?!)



Yes... 666... it's like the devil's number or something.

And GUESS WHAT?! I'm going to have an operation on THAT SAME DATE!!!

Then... I'm going on a long... looooooooooong.... looooooooooooooooooooooong vacation (aka MC).

So... all of you won't be able to hear from me for a while... ... I'm going to be MIA... but please call me, sms me, knock on my door & visit me... ... dote on me, care for me, love me, please me, hug me, kiss me.... ... lots of TLC please... ... god i'm feeling so vulnerable... (hahahaa... and all the right to be demanding)...


... dun miss me...
... I won't be around to entertain all of you with my crappy, corny, horny jokes...

... dun feel relief just yet...
... I'm not done with my sarcasms & dark perversed nature...

... dun stop loving me...
... cuz you know I will still be thinking of you in my dreams...

... dun start to hate me...
... I will never forget you...

... dun worry for me...
... I don't think I'll die just yet...

... dun stop worrying for me...
... cuz though I might not die... I might become handicapped after the operation (why the hell am I cursing myself???)...


Most of all... ... remember to call me and check up on me.

If you can't contact me... then I guess I must have left this world...

... But baby, I'll wait for you in heaven....

... And when your time is up, I'll be at heaven's door waiting for you...

... But if you went the other way...

... I'll give the angels back their wings...

... and I'll come looking for you...


I sometimes seem so aloof, but you actually mean a lot to me. I look like I dun care, but I do. I look cold, but I'm actually warm & fuzzy inside. I look tough, but I'm easily broken. I'm... ... ok ok you get the picture.

*hugz*

*kiss*

... ... ...

... ... .... ...

(O_o)

... waddahell... I must really be feeling vulnerable...

Please... ... somebody come over here and give me a big, tight hug... *pouts*...

... ... ...