Sunday, June 11, 2006

X-MEN III left & SUPERMAN RETURNS



(... bye bye stupid X-men... so disappointed in you...)



Seriously, wat's up with X-men III : The Last Stand?

First, my favourite mutant - Mystique - turned human... and thus, no longer walk around naked (damn them).

(lick those curves, baby)


Then, Professer X has to explode into dust and then teleport his conscious into this bed-ridden ah pek. But but but... Patrick Steward has THE Professor Charles Xavier face. He's PERFECT. I know that they say this is the last of the last X-men sequel, but I mean, wat if there IS an X-men IV??? Then we'll never be able to see Patrick Steward ever again!

(nuuuuuuuuuuu... dun leave us Patrick!!!)



Thirdly, at the ending, when Phoenix was trying to burn Wolverine into ashes... and he just keeps walking towards her... skin tearing... and healing... tearing & healing... clothes burn off into dust... ... but hor, how come every piece of clothing just burns off... EXCEPT the pants??

... right... let's all think about that...


Lastly, why must Wolverine kill Phoenix?!?! Couldn't he just use the CURE on her?? I mean, I'm sure there are a lot of cures lying around the ground.... ... but nuuuuuuuuu... he HAD to do that romantic heart-broken hero thing.


Wolverine: ... woh ah... o... hot... oh gosh.. yeowch.... oh... hot...

Phoenix: You will DIE for them?!

Wolverine: No... not for them. For you.

Phoenix: ... (-_-) ... *turns back into Jean Grey*... save me...

Wolverine: I'm sorry... I love you... ... *jabs her in the tummy with his adamantum claws*

Jean Grey: ... wat the fug... ... when I said SAVE ME... I meant, use the cure on me, you animal, now I have to die... ... *dies*...


Anyway... with X-Men III out of the way.


Can't wait for SUPERMAN RETURNS!!!



And to be honest... it's because of Brandon Routh (pronounced as south, with an R).

(goddammit... isn't there a NEARER phone booth where I can change into my spandex?!)


Yup.

Wow.

I mean... not WOW cuz he can't find the phone booth, but WOW he's hot.

I'm not a Superman fan. I'm more of an X-Men fan, but now there's nothing much to fan about the X-Men.

Anyhow, I saw the movie trailer of Superman... and Brandon Routh is too good to resist.

Especially in this one scene, where the bad guy takes a gun and shoots it at him.

Then the bullet just slow-mo all the way (in true Matrix style)... and it hits Superman's eye... crushes... and drops to the ground.

And Superman looks up with this mischevious intense look and a sidewards grin...

Fug.

Now, THAT'S sexy sexy... ... (yes, he deserves 2 sexy's)


So, I'm really waiting to see that one.

I hope my vision regains by then.... cuz now, I'm still like... 30% blind in the right eye.

Ohhhh.. the trauma of surgery... somebody give me a hug.

...

(-_-")

Nobody?

Fine. Whatever.

ahhahaha....