Saturday, October 08, 2005

PRESSIE FROM AUSSIE!!!

So sweet... my dear friend, Annur, had sent me a birthday present!!! Allllll the way from Australia! She's actually the point #4 whom I had blogged about in my previous post - 1 DAY AFTER BIRTHDAY.

And the presents were INTERESTING!

Present #1








I like this... it's really cute! I'm going to name it... "Kangi". And I think I know why Annur would buy this for me. Because... ... it looks just like ME!!!

You see... Kangi and me have the same small head... hunchback... and big feet... hahahaha...


Present #2








This is like... my MOST FAVOURITE birthday card!!!

This birthday card is like a Truth or Dare game... which happens to be my FAVOURITE game too... .... oi.. don't look at me like that... it's a fun & interesting game and you know it, so don't deny it. And this card has moving lights when you press a button... COOL, RIGHT?!?!?!

So right now, I'm just going to play this game with the Devil.

...
.....
.......


Devil: Have you stolen anything?

Jeanie: *looks down ashamed*... yes...

Devil:
Good job! *pats on Jeanie's back*...

Jeanie: :D ... cool!!

Devil: Now it's a DARE. I dare you to go up to a complete stranger & ask if he is wearing a wig.

Jeanie: ... err... ok... *goes up to stranger*... "are you wearing a wig? If you are... HOLY MOTHER OF ALL NATURE!!! It's LOOKS LIKE PUBIC HAIR, SIA!!!!!!"

Devil: EXCELLENT PERFECT!! I like the part where you added extra info on the pubic hair... HO HO HO... very funny... *grades Jeanie an A*... ok ok.. now question time... Have you ever farted in front of someone you are interested in?

Jeanie: YES!


Devil: Ok... that is so NOT cool... and it's gross too. I like mean people, but not disgusting faggots.

Jeanie: :(

Devil: Anywayz... Dare time. Strip to your underwear.

Jeanie: ... *strips to underwear*...

Devil:
:O .... KANGI!!!

Jeanie: No... I'm JEANIE.

Devil:
You ARE... you ARE Kangi... I recognize your small head, hunchback and big feet!

Jeanie: :O ... THAT'S IT!!! I had it with my small head, hunchback and big feet!! I have decided to... SELL MY SOUL TO THE DEVIL!!!

Devil:
Uh huh... That's Me.

Jeanie: I will sell my soul... for WIT, CHARM & SEX APPEAL!!!!

Devil: Done.... *turns Jeanie into a FOUL MOUTH LITTLE BITCH*...

Jeanie: ... w... wat the... &^%*^@ !!!! You freakin LIAR!!! #*@^$*#!!!!

Devil:
... hehehehehehhe.... *poof*... *disappears*...

Jeanie: ... YOU SICK BASTARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!


...
.....
........


And since that game with the Devil... things have never been the same for Jeanie Beanie the Weanie... no wonder Annur will also give me... ....


Present #3...