Monday, October 03, 2005

WEIRDOS!!!

When I was taking a shower earlier on, I remembered an outing with my 2 friends (John & Melson). We were at East Coast McCafe and a friend of mine sms'ed me. As I was replying to the sms, John & Melson were like, "Who's that?" And I replied, "oh, it's Dex".

...*moment of silence*... ...

And... John started laughing.

So, I was like... "wat wat wat? Wat's so funny???"

Then John said, "THAT'S Dex".

Strangely, we all found it funny (dun ask me why)... and were laughing and laughing.

Then... *another moment of silence*...

And Mel said, "That's Dex DESK"

And we all started laughing again...

... and you'll think that it will be over... but nooooooooooooo... John started laughing and laughing again... and he said, "That's Dex's DAD'S desk!"...

... ahhahahahhaa... and then we were trying to say it 3 times fast... hahahaha...

Ok ok... it's lame, I know... but it was FUNNY at that time... hahahaahaha... sigh... weird friends I have... ... and it all started with...

"Who's that?"

"Oh, it's Dex"...