Sunday, October 02, 2005

1 DAY AFTER BIRTHDAY!!!

Well... I think my birthday went rather well last night. I went out with my best friend... for dinner and movies. He drove his new car (altho I don't understand why he keeps talking to it)... hahaha... but it was TOO FUN! Until when I sleep at night, I feel like my face is so sore from laughing.

And I even put on some make-up (and note that I don't usually put make-up cuz I'm too lazy to wash it off)... ... maybe that's why I ended up looking like... ....


<--- Ju-On... ... and yeah yeah... go on.. you know you want to call me panda... or bug-eyes... or one-big-one-small eyes... ... hahahaha...






... ... but... maybe it wasn't so bad... becuz when I stepped out in public, nobody died in fright. And I was going to post a nice picture of me and my friend, but for SOME REASONS... well... I didn't... cuz we didn't take a perfect picture... hahahaa... it's either "oh my face looks so oily"... or "eee.. my eyes look weird lor"... or "bleah... face looks fat"... or "NO my lips look thick"... or "my teeth looks so protuding"... ahhaha... and mostly, the complains didn't come from ME... hahhhahhaa... you will think that we're 2 silly little girls... but really... my friend is a man... which reminds me of my previous post - "GIRLY MAN, MANLY WOMAN". Anywayz, I already PROMISED him that I will not post his pictures... so... now it's just full of me... ahhahahaha...

But despite my Ju-On'ness... this was taken before we went home.




<--- come on la... it's not that bad, right?! give me some credit, k?? It was already 3am!






On a more serious note... I did miss a few people on my birthday. Not that I'm complaining that my best friend is boring... I mean... he is just the absolute fun & crazy person to be with. But I thought about other people as well... and... HECK LA... I'm just going to list down my thank-you's... you know... like for memorial's sake...


<1> My 大哥大... hahaha.. thank you for spending time with me on my birthday... life will be so incomplete without you. Thank you for being there when it matters the most... and you will always give me hope that men CAN BE RESPONSIBLE!!! Thank you for being my friend for practically half my life... we have grown up together... and we know each other too well... and all our karaoke sessions were DAMN CRAZY... (can hear you going, "boooooooooooooooooo" already... well... BOO back to you too, man!)... hahahahaha!!!


<2> The person who treats me like 妹妹... who makes me laugh when I'm down... who can talk about EVERYTHING and ANYTHING with me... who laughs at my silly goofy jokes... but can also make me pissed with his PMS tantrums... worse than girl, sia!!! (again, pls see my previous post of GIRLY MAN, MANLY WOMAN).. but thank you for making my life more colourful. And.... *Deuce Bigalow voice*... "you can DO IT!!!"... hahaha...


<3> The person who keeps me company in MSN when I'm bored... and says funny things to make me laugh at the monitor (until my mother call me SIAO AH)... and who tries his best to cheer me up... and is so very SWEET!!! Now everytime when I think about him, he makes me smile... cuz he makes me feel so lucky to have such a terrific friend like him. And I just know that he deserves the World's Best Girlfriend. This guy also remembers EVERYTHING... the first time we played in an online game... the promises he gives... the things that was said in the past... he just has MEGA-MEMORY. Maybe that's why he got into the Science class... and I'm in Arts... :-/


<4> I miss this person terribly. She was so helpful and sweet during my poly years... and we just grew closer to each other. She really did fool me with her sweet innocent charm and MICKEY MOUSE voice (hahahaha), I was totally surprised when she can actually talk about the most outrageous things and laugh at my 'yellow yellow dirty fellow' jokes! I still see her on MSN... but too bad... she's SO FAR AWAY and cannot just FLY back on my birthday... but yes... I miss her very much... *wipes a tear from the corner of my eyes*... and you know what? Sometimes, we will just talk about nonsense stuff and she will just say something... that will inspire me to have one of my weird theories about life. Woman, you are my INSPIRATION!!!

Well... The End.

*sob*... goodbye 25... hello 26...