Monday, March 16, 2009

Speechless



Something has been bugging me for some time.

Sometimes I wonder how can ppl change all of the sudden. I know that my friend can't be so heartless. Even if there's no more love in the relationship, I'm sure there are better ways in handling the situation.

He wasn't like this in the past. He really changed.

I miss my friend in the past. Now he has become another person. I wish that things can go back to old times, but I know that ppl can change due to environment and experiences.

Sometimes, I feel so helpless. I want to do something to help, but I can't say anything becuz I know that nobody will listen.

And I know that I got no right to say anything becuz it's not my life.

Sometimes, we quarrel. Sometimes, we have cold war. But at the end of the day, we know that we will still be friends. And we will always support each other in everything we do.

But if something is wrong and you want to say something, but you know that the other person won't listen... ... ... ... then howwwwwwwwwwwwww??? =(

When I think about what has happened, all I can say is... ... ... I'm speechless.