Saturday, December 06, 2008

Photo Log



Some random pictures from all over the place.

But first! I just went to perm my hair today... hehehehehehe....

Here I am at the salon, getting it done... and those things that they use to curl your hair is super damn heavy lor. It felt like a fat cat was sitting on my head... (O_O")






Getting the perm.... ... PREDATOR STYLE...




While waiting for the hair to set, I read some magazines and found this funnnyyyyy!!



And then....

....

....

... the end product...


NICE OR NOT?!?!?!

LOOK LIKE AUNTIE OR NOT!?!?!??!

TOO CURLY OR NOT?!?!??!

I thought it was too curly... :-(

Hopefully it will loosen up after 1 week... :-(



Ok... other photos...

This early morning, before i went to perm my hair, i was actually sleeping over at my bf's house (without the bf becuz he's in China having fun with prostitutes... ... JUST KIDDING). Then woke up at 6.30 in the morning... and sent his mother to work.. then i went back home and pick my parents up for breakfast. They wanted to eat at Chinatown. They have this delicious yong tau foo thingy... and raw fish thingy...

dun ask me where... becuz i also dunno... but from where we're sitting, this was my view.




hahahaha...

anywayz....

my mother said something that made me very... what-the-fark-lor......

she was putting on this face mask sheet for me... and she said, "it looks like your face very big, but when put on this mask sheet, then only i realize it's actually so small becuz still got so much excess cloth. when i put this for your brother, the mask sheet not enough to cover his face"... ...

what the............. @*#&$(@#&$(*@#...... MY FACE LOOKS VERY BIG MEH?!?!?!?!?!?!

:-( mummy so evil... say my face looks big...





ok. watever.

then my bf has been saying that he's been eyeing on some Fortuner vehicle...

but on the road, THIS totally caught my eye! The Nissan Murano!





Went to a very unenjoyable wedding dinner (my bf's colleague's son's wedding)... ... we dun even know the son, but went anywayz...

then after the wedding... my makeup melted... but i still managed to take an act hiao (vain) picture...




looks like ghost lor.

even my sister (who sleeps in the same room) gets a shock sometimes when i wake in with my black long hair and ghastly complexion and stoned empty eyes....

hahahaha..

Rmbr I blogged about my eye infection previously?

Well... after 1 month, it got re-infected...




i actually had a lot of blemishes... freckles... and... watever bad skin complexion you can think of.... but you won't see that much of it here. :-D Photoshop loveeeee...

OH OH!! and if you go to Hong Kong, you must search for these!!! THEY ARE SO FARKING DELICIOUS!!!!!!




I'm serious.

So. Farking. Delicious.




On 9 Nov 2008, I won 1st prize!!!

No. Not 4D.

But I had written, directed and produced a TV skid for the company's D&D... ... and we WON! 1st PRIZE!!! But then again, there were only 2 teams. So, even if we lost, we'll still get 2nd prize.... hahahahhaa... ... but WE WON. 1st PRIZE!





And my bf shitted in his pants when he let go a fart.

He totally lao sai'ed onto his shorts...


Or it could be the mud when he played football earlier in the morning.

And he likes carrying his bag like this...




and he likes making funny faces...




cute hor.

well. for some security reasons, his face cannot be shown yet. maybe next time.

:-D



That's all.

Nothing much.