Monday, December 31, 2007

Grouchy New Year's Eve
+
If We Were All Animals



I dunno if it's PMS or the lack of attention or wat.

But I'm definately feeling super grouchy today.

humph.


My boyfriend is not giving me enough attention this past whole week becuz he had to work long hours. Poor thing. But still. humph. I still feel like being a spoilt brat. I need constant attention.



I think if we were animals...

My bf would be a cat. Becuz he basically is independent and can look after himself. He doesn't need much attention. And if you give him too much attention on a day which he doesn't need attention, he'll snarl and scratch your face.

For me, I'm more like a little playful dog (omg, i'm saying that i'm a bitch). Towards ppl I like, I need them to come play with me and show that they love me. FREQUENTLY. Whereas for strangers and unfamiliar ppl, I hide in my own corner and refuse to play with them and do my own stuff.

I think my brother will be more like a sloth. ahahahaha. Not becuz he's lazy. But becuz he can practically stay in one same position and NOT move for hours (ie: in front of the computer). Plus that contributes to the fact that he has been gaining weight due to NOT moving.

My sister might be a bird. Just becuz she listens to her mp3 music ALL DAY and sings loudly ALL DAY. It's like this constant chirp chirp chirp . And even after you bash her on her head, she's like... chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp... SHUDDUP ALREADY... chirp chirp chirp chirp... *bash bash bash*... chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp... WHY DON'T YOU JUST GIVE UP... chirp chirp chirp chirp... *bash bash bash bash bash bash*... chirp... *BASH*... chirp... *BASH BASH BASH*... chirp.... *BASHHHHH*... chirp... *BASHH BASHHHHH*... ... ... chirp... ... ... and then... she gives one last chirp... ... ... before she... ... ... CHIRPCHIRPCHIRPCHIRPCHIRPCHIRP again... nooOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOoooo!!! *stabs self*...
(ok... i'm just being dramatic. Actually Gina has a good singing voice, let's all persuade her to join Singapore Idol.)



I feel like having Salted Vegetable Duck Soup from this coffeeshop at Sin Ming.

So salty. So spicy. So yummy.

But I know my bf wouldn't want to eat there for lunch becuz he hates salty stuff. I think he's like allergic to MSG or something. He likes to eat bland tasteless food.

Nevermind. Later I try luck. See if he wants to go or not.

Furthermore, I'm feeling grouchy and PMS'sy. So I think he will let me eat what I want.