Thursday, December 27, 2007

BELATED XMAS 2007 Blog




I just realized that I have not blogged anything about Christmas 2007.

Unlike what I did for Christmas 2006.

Simply becuz... THERE WERE ABSOLUTELY NO PICTURES TAKEN.

I can't believe it either.

But this year is a quiet and aimless Xmas Party for 2 persons.



I can't believe Melson actually went to some relative's place with an actual turkey and mistletoe and christmas tree + gift exchange. He's so unlike the kind who would participate in any kind of loserish parties that involves aunties & uncles (omg, he might read this... err... just kidding!!!). Or maybe the reason why he actually went to this heart-warming (yeah right) party was becuz... ... IT WAS NOT EVEN A RELATIVE'S PLACE, but was in fact, some hot chick's party which he didn't want me to invade becuz he knows that I will ruin any chance of him getting laid. And thus, I was not invited.

humph...


And then there's John & Wenn who were like, "we cant go", "or maybe we can", "oh then again, maybe not", "ok we decided to go", "opps sorry cant make it", "oh wait now we can", "but then again maybe we wont join you".

argh...



Ok ppl, my mood is ruined enough.

Maybe I thought there would be something special, but there isn't.

Oh well, better luck next time.