Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wat's the Big Fuss abt Fann Wong's Boobs???



I heard my colleagues talking about it and ppl discussing about it in the bus / mrt / hawker centre.

FANN FANN FANN FANN.... FANN's boobs.

And it got me curious. Cuz I don't watch tat much television. And I hardly flip the newspapers.


Thank god for blogs.


I read in Wenn's blog about Fann & her shiny boobs.

And I saw the video clip in IZ Reloaded's blog on how Fann Wong Shows Off Boobs at Golden Horse.


Then my expression was like.... (-_-")

THIS... is what the fuss is about?!?!?!?!?!?!

CHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

Not that I'm being sour grapes... cuz there's nothing to be sour over.

But but but... the boobs aren't that spectacular wat.

Ok, so they are shiny. And the twins have the exact same shape (which you don't really find on most girls, cuz ours are usually one slightly bigger than the other or of different shape). And her flesh looks taut. And her skin is flawless (ok, maybe just a tiny bit of sour grapes). And most amazingly, her nipples are light pink.













... ... ... ... ... JUST KIDDING!!! Her nipples can't be seen from anywhere. What. You think want to see Fann Wong's nipples so easy, is it. Later Christopher Lee get drunk and knock you down with his car ah.


So... wat's the big fuss about Fann Wong's boobs???


The one & only reason is just simply... ... it's BOOBS. Especially when it belongs to a famous celebrity. But seriously, as long as it's BOOBS, everyone gets interested in it. Women stare at boobs for their own comparison. Men get a reaction in their itchy dicks. And children want to suck on them.


But... CHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (again).

If you look at Fann's boobs, they are squeezed into that shape by that dress.

If I wore a dress like that that squeezes my boobs into shape, I think mine is even bigger (slightly bigger, but still bigger lor).

If Fat Bastard from Austin Powers wore that tight dress that squeezes his chest fats into shape, he would have round bouncy boobs that are huge also lor.


Therefore, ppl should be talking about FANN WONG's DRESS... not her boobs! Everyone should be out there tearing into malls and searching for THAT dress, not oogling at her boobs. Once you've found that dress, *viola*... you can have boobs too!




p.s: ok, so I might be feeling a little sour grapes.

p.p.s: but I still believe it's the dress.