Sunday, July 01, 2007

Poor Injured Twinkle




After 3 weeks of living like a hairy sweaty pig, Twinkle Lambabo was finally given a bath today.

Click on Twinkle to see his very 1st pictures!!! So adorable!!!



Then during his bath, seeing that he has been so motionless and still, I don't know what in the world possessed me to try and cut his nails. For the first time.

At first, all went well with the left paw, right hind leg and left hind leg. Until I started on his right paw, then... tragedy struck.

Just as I was lifting up his right paw, Gina came and was like, "huh... you cutting his nails ah?"

So I was like, "yeah... but have to be very careful becuz the flesh grows into half of the nail, so have to watch out for the flesh when cutting."







*snips the nail on the baby finger*

*blood*








ARRGGGG!!!

GINA YOU JINX!!!

EVERYTHING WAS GOING SO SMOOTHLY UNTIL SHE DECIDED TO COME AND JINX THE HOLY CEREMONY OF RABBIT NAIL-CUTTING!!!!



POOOOORRRRRRRR TWWWWIINNNNKKLLLLLLEEEEE!!!

*plants a million kisses on his brown furry head*



After lots of cuddling and smooching (plus multiple attempts in trying to stop the bleeding), I put him back into his studio apartment.

Yup. Studio Apartment. I know all the other rabbits are soooooooo jealous. Twinkle actually has a nice decent space for running and hopping in the living room area. Click HERE (a portion of Gina's blog) to see his current pictures that were
taken in his studio apartment.




And then, my turn to take a shower just cuz giving Twinkle a bath is always a long, tedious process.


Firstly, he has got waterproof fur (I'M SERIOUS!!! It always takes me 15 mins to get 80% of the fur wet).


And secondly, I have to blow dry his windproof fur (I'M REALLY NOT KIDDING!!! You can try for 1 hour and his fur will STILL be wet).


Lastly, I have to constantly multi-task between holding the hair dryer on my left hand & untangling his fur with a rabbit comb on my right hand & comforting him while he's laying on the table (yeah... well... Twinkle is afraid of heights).







I felt sooooooooooooooooooo guilty for hurting Twinkle.

Thinking about it, Twinkle took the pain like a man. No struggling, no teary eyes, no pitiful licking of his injury, no whining...


When I came out from the shower, I went to give Twinkle more love.

But... ... ...

... ... all he wanted to do was hump my hand.


BAD BOY!!!

DOWN BOY DOWN!!!


Twinkle must be into S&M. He must get turned on by pain.


Anywayz, after much consideration, I decided to let Twinkle hump my hand in a form of apology.

*sees Twinkle nodding his head excitedly*


















JUST KIDDING!!!



AND BAD BAD BOY!!! tsk tsk tsk...


*Twinkle's face droop downwards, feeling slightly ashamed of himself for getting excited over a hand*











What am I? Sick?!?!?!


How possible I let a rabbit hump my hand. So gross.


But I bet some ppl out there would love to have animal sex (not sex like animals, but literally, sex WITH animals). Maybe I should find some sick perverted animal-worshipper and get them to give Twinkle a blow-job.










... ...



*long silent pause*



EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

Ok lah ok lah... maybe I'll buy a female playmate for Twinkle.


*Twinkle's eyes twinkling*














JUST KIDDING AGAIN!!!


Mummy will kill me if there is another animal in the house.


So... sorry, Twinkle.


Born a virgin, die a virgin.







But if anyone has a female virginal & clean bunny, please feel free to bring her over to have sex with my ultra-cute, alpha-male bunny.


Yes, I will be picky when it comes to finding a prospective gf for Twinkle.


She has to go thru a series of interviews and inspections first.


No cheap, dirty whore bunnies allowed.


No inter-species sex allowed (eg: cats, dogs, iguanas). Thank you for your kind offers, but I'll have to politely decline.