Saturday, March 17, 2007

OTO e-relax






Say HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to my new favourite toy.


I almost got the OSIM Upapa.

The OSIM Upapa




... but then my parents told me about the OTO e-relax and I went to test it out...



OMG SO SHIOK!!!

... ok ok... I know it so crude to say 'shiok', but that's the only word that can describe the ultimate massage pleasure...







I can sit on OTO e-relax all day and all night.



The best part of all is that it is portable too!





I have been having neck, back & shoulder pains for a nong nong time (courtesy of a Singapore Idol contestent) due to fatigue and stress at work. In fact, I protest that desk-bound jobs even exist in this society. But being born without a silver spoon (hell, make it a platinium spoon with class 1 blood diamonds decorating around it), I am unable to make a difference by issuing a ban on office jobs.



I'm telling you, it's almost impossible to stay healthy and maintain the correct posture in that 8 - 9 hours in front of the computer.





But fear no more...



... for here I introduce...



THE OTO E-RELAX





HEREEEEE I COMEEEE TO SAVE THE DAYYYYYY!!!



If my memory doesn't fail me, I think I paid $298 for this.


The original price is about $368... ... I THINK.


I can never remember ANYTHING.







But anywayz...





Those illuminated blue rollers really hit the sweet spots.


*inward sigh*


*eyes roll up in pleasure*









Highly recommended.


But one word of caution... ... the OTO e-relax comes with a weight limit of 100kg.


If you so happen to be heavier than 100kg, then... maybe it's time to reassess your diet plan.







In the meantime, I'm gonna let those rollers do the talking.


*inward sigh*

*eyes roll up in pleasure*

Hit those sweet spots, baby.