Thursday, October 26, 2006

"Is Sex Necessary?"




This was the heading that actually made me look at it twice.

I mean, come on. Who wouldn't.

I was blog surfing today and I happen to read IZ Reloaded.
You can look at his blog HERE .




And this is an extract of his "Is Sex Necessary" entry:

"... there is little or no risk of a woman's overdosing on sex. In fact, she says, regular sessions can not only firm a woman's tummy and buttocks but also improve her posture."

I was thinking to myself that this is not very convincing. A woman can actually firm her tummy and arse by going to the gym.




I read on:

"Women who abstain from sex run some risks."

Yeah right...




Then the next sentences:

"Dr. Winch has a middle-aged patient of whom he says: "She hasn't had intercourse in three years. Just isn't interested. The opening of her vagina is narrowing from disuse. It's a condition that can lead to dysparenia, or pain associated with intercourse. I told her, 'Look, you'd better buy a vibrator or you're going to lose function there"."

Holy crap!

I don't care if this is supported by evidence or not, but losing function down there is not funny! Especially when pain is involved!

Oh woe is me who is single and pure!




Good thing I told my friend from Australia to get me TWO dick-shaped dildos.

Firstly, I just had to get them after she told me the dildos were PINK (god i love pink). Then, I was thinking of giving them off as presents to a few horny little children. But after reading this, I think I better keep one for myself (so god forbids that I will lose function down there).

Alvin, in case you're reading this, I was planning to give one to you. But now, I have to reconsider.

It's really a toss up between my brother and my wild-turkey galfriend who is getting married next year... .. or a certain friend of mine who has a lot of cats (opps).




Well, girls...

Start to get that machinery working again!