Friday, October 27, 2006

CATHAY CINEPLEX IS THE BEST




YES!!!

It is.

Becuz you know why?

They are a bunch of super intelligent people who has an eye for talent!!!

I ENTERED ONE OF THEIR PROMOTION CONTESTS AND I WON 2 PREVIEW TICKETS TO A MOVIE!!!!

EAT YOUR HEART OUT for I have FINALLY won something in my extremely boring life!!!



I was surfing the Cathay Cineplex website and for the first time, I went to take a look at the Promo Section.

Then I saw this:


Me thinks to myself: why not? I'm at work. I have nothing else to do. besides, it looks like fun.



Plus I've never won anything in my life... partly because I'm not competitive by nature.

I'm more like... ... "oh you want my bf? If he agrees to leave with you, then take him. He's yours. I am not going to fight with you".



But, I have obviously made full use of my wit, charm and sex appeal when I wrote the entry on why I deserve those tickets...

... becuz today, I got THIS in my email!!!





I shamelessly am going to say this again. I had written to them on why I deserve to win those 2 preview tickets to the movie Material Girls, starring Hilary Duff & Haylie Duff (yes, they are real-life sisters... ... ... ... i think... ... ... hmmm... ok I'm not too sure, but who cares about them when we can talk about me).

Well, I'm not going to TELL you what I wrote. It's a secret (hahaha).

... ok ok... truth is, I didn't expect to win and it never crossed my mind to save what I wrote for the contest. But I can guarantee you that I wrote a whole lot of stupid things, but I bet it was funny... or I wouldn't have won. YEAH! TAKE THAT! I WON!


Besides, now that I got started on being...

Singapore's Next Top MODEL Kiasu


I'm just going to keep the winning formula to myself and continue to be kiasu and enter all kinds of contest and win all the freebies to myself.

But then again, maybe I was the ONLY one who entered the contest.

That's why I won.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!

EVEN BETTER!!!

This means that, technically, I am still not competitive by nature... ... simply becuz there is nobody to compete with me in the first place.


YAY YAY YAY!!!


HAPPY DAY-EE!!!


HOLIDAY-EE!!!



*feels like running wildly around the neighborhood*



Now, the only thing left to do is to decide who to give these tickets to.

WHAT???

Did you think I was going to keep it for myself?

My child, the fun of it was the thrill of wondering if you're going to win the contest. Since I've already won it, it's only (naturally) KIND and GENEROUS of me to give these tickets away.

I know.

I'm a saint.